WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It’s an F-tree 51, actually

DBF4CBB9-41EA-4AD7-AD96-9BC2942940AF.jpeg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just don't try to milk it. Looks like a bull to me.

They "milk" bulls all the time. Not a job I would want!

Speaking of jobs I wouldn't want, an exjockey once worked on a stud farm. One of the studs was a stakes winning horse but very light in the front quarters. When they came to his stall to get him in breeding season he would be very excited. He would rear and walk all the way to the breeding barn on his hind legs. The groom would just throw an arm across his back to guide him.

Unfortunately, he was always overexcited. Two strokes and he would would pull out and spray! Since the sperm was worth $20,000 a straw many years ago they always had two or three grooms with clean buckets positioned close by to try to catch it. With the horse excited and rearing sperm flew everywhere including all over the grooms with buckets!

Anytime you get to thinking you have a bad job ...

Hu

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just don't try to milk it. Looks like a bull to me.
All cattle are referred to as cows. You'll never hear anyone refer to a heard as cows and bulls. It's sort of an inclusive term amongst those in the know. Cows, bulls, heifers, steers, calves, etc. All cows. (You think you know more about cows than the owner of that bull in the photo? )

Last edited: