538a 003.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 842
  • 538a 004.jpg
    538a 004.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 792

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
that dyed or impregnated burl stuff is delicious I would have probably payed a decent price for a plain jane with that stuff!

this cue is magnificent

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a beautiful design.......truly a lot of thought went into designing this cue.......the rings are gorgeous and the wood is fabulous.
The butt sleeve design is mesmerizing........very creative inlays too.......excellent rendition of cue-making at its very best.

Bob, this is the type color gray leather wrap I want to use for my cue underway,and a shade lighter would be ideal, Regardless, this
version looks pretty nice and I haven't found any that would be better suited. If you have some more, it would be a personal relief to
know that you have a bird in the hand for the wrap and I can begin to rest easy.

Gabe......you have a pool cue that sits at the very top of the totem pole of cue designs. It is really a masterpiece and very unique.

Matt B.

p.s. Bob...What a incredible game last night.......you must be tired today.......Can it get any better?

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Questions....

Thanks for all of the nice comments... The wood in the sleve is maple burl that I stablized and dyed.

thanks
Bob Owen

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Send me his retired Cue

I will send it back. I just want to hit with it!
Sweet Cue,
Nick :)