Gemstones inlaid in pool cues

cuefan6969

I am looking for photos of pool cues that have inlaid gemstones. I have heard stories of these cues and would like to see photos. Any help is appreciated.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am looking for photos of pool cues that have inlaid gemstones. I have heard stories of these cues and would like to see photos. Any help is appreciated.
Here are some we have done:

000_0235.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sigel had gemstones in some of his cue line, he showed me one when he was in my area doing a tour for one of the new leagues. Not sure if there are any pictures floating around of them though, I did a quick search and did not see one with gems.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a cue from Donald Bludworth that had some low quality diamonds in it Sorry no pics but it went to Japan.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Stroud made one in the 80's when he had his shop on Garden of the Gods Rd. W. of I 25 in Colorado Springs. His, asking price $5,000. Had four diamonds in the butt end, but the stones were set in prongs like a ring, and were above the wood. Some collector must have that cue. It was not the cue he played with, too easy to knock a stone out.

Last edited:

cuefan6969

Here are some we have done:

000_0235.jpg
These are some very beautiful designs. Thank you for the photos and links. Are any for sale???

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a buddy that always called these jeweled-up/gemstone cues 'pimp sticks'. I tend to agree with that assessment. Not a fan. My $.02, nothing more.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Coker made one. I remember someone tried selling after the diamonds were pried out of the wood. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Greg M

Had a buddy that always called these jeweled-up/gemstone cues 'pimp sticks'. I tend to agree with that assessment. Not a fan. My $.02, nothing more.
Yeah, I don't like them, either. Any inlays, really. I find them gaudy and unappealing.