i have done many the deal with Tommy
he is a fine person to work with,you can proceed with confidence

Dean

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hangem, you just killed your golf action by telling everyone you're looking for blades. :grin-square:

I now need at least 4 a side.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
One of three made,genuine full quill Ostrich hide 4x8 case. This case was made by Versace as a presentation case for the winner of the 3 cushion Billiard championship held in NYC. Not sure what year, but Ryan Birkenfeld can fill us in, I got the case from him. This is a one of a kind, elegant , highest quality cue case.

I am looking to trade for a new set of NIKE, MIZUNO, or TITLEIST blade irons or will sell outright for $1200 obo.

81033879.jpg

c5f72e1a.jpg

a2214a80.jpg

Is is marked Versace on it anywhere or is there any proof from Versace that they made this case?

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Is is marked Versace on it anywhere or is there any proof from Versace that they made this case?

Great question John, thanks for asking. The case does not have any tags or identifying marks. I asked Ryan to post here with the information he has about the case. He identified it as Versace to me, relating the story behind it as well. He should post here soon with the skinny.

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Tommy--I love this case

Mr Versace loves 3cushion billiards and helped sponser the NYC open for three years in a row about 10 years ago. The winner of those tourneys got cash and a 1 of 1 case as a prize. This is one of those cases. The other two were made of snake one year and italian leather another

Good luck, might try and get it back

Ryan

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Tommy--I love this case

Mr Versace loves 3cushion billiards and helped sponser the NYC open for three years in a row about 10 years ago. The winner of those tourneys got cash and a 1 of 1 case as a prize. This is one of those cases. The other two were made of snake one year and italian leather another

Good luck, might try and get it back

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, the case is super sweet.