"Giving Thanks" On Thanksgiving

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hard to believe that yet another year has came and almost gone. Wow, where did it go...? I would like to take this moment to wish all AZ'ers safe traveling where ever it might be and a Happy Thanksgiving... "Please Remember" when we all sit down to enjoy our Turkey dinner and all of it's trimmings, to bring our Troops to mind and say a prayer for them, that they all return safely. They are the ones that truly, Thanks should be given to...because without them we would not have the freedom or freedom's that we have today....!! To ALL Troops at Home and Afar....Thank You, and God Bless You...........................!!
Your Doing One Hell Of A Job
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks you for this thread. Most of us are indeed fortunate to live the way we do, in spite of all the problems in this country (and the world). As for me I'm just glad to still be here. A lot of my buddies are gone now, hopefully in a better place. For me every day is Thanksgiving!

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you for this thread. Most of us are indeed fortunate to live the way we do, in spite of all the problems in this country (and the world). As for me I'm just glad to still be here. A lot of my buddies are gone now, hopefully in a better place. For me every day is Thanksgiving!

Thanks Jay...Have yourself a great Turkey day!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's hard to believe that yet another year has came and almost gone. Wow, where did it go...? I would like to take this moment to wish all AZ'ers safe traveling where ever it might be and a Happy Thanksgiving... "Please Remember" when we all sit down to enjoy our Turkey dinner and all of it's trimmings, to bring our Troops to mind and say a prayer for them, that they all return safely. They are the ones that truly, Thanks should be given to...because without them we would not have the freedom or freedom's that we have today....!! To ALL Troops at Home and Afar....Thank You, and God Bless You...........................!!
Your Doing One Hell Of A Job
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

AMEN! Happy Thanksgiving also to all of you and yours.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
This has really been a aggrevating week here.
My well messed up and I am without water, this has been going on all week off and on. Had to cancel our annual Thanksgiving get together and with all that(which isn't the half of it) it's so easy to lose focus on this great day. Well we're going to make the best of it and I too want to thank our troops. When you think things are bad there is always someone else that would love to be in our shoes.
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member

Well said. I feel the same way. Johnnyt

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has really been a aggrevating week here.
My well messed up and I am without water, this has been going on all week off and on. Had to cancel our annual Thanksgiving get together and with all that(which isn't the half of it) it's so easy to lose focus on this great day. Well we're going to make the best of it and I too want to thank our troops. When you think things are bad there is always someone else that would love to be in our shoes.
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Thanks peteypooldude...I hope things work out and your able to have a enjoyable Turkey day !!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues