Good people are still here! Like Tom Gearhart :-)

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
It's great to know that Good people are still here! Like Tom Gearhart :)
I sold a pool case on E-Bay to him & sent it out ASAP.
Only one problem my 2-3K Paul Mottey cue in the case! He called me when he recieved the case!
Wow was I glad he was a standup guy Thanks Again Tom Gearhart!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Tom is a great guy and well liked by everyone I know. Glad to hear that nothing has changed honest as can be,

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's great to know that Good people are still here! Like Tom Gearhart :)
I sold a pool case on E-Bay to him & sent it out ASAP.
Only one problem my 2-3K Paul Mottey cue in the case! He called me when he recieved the case!
Wow was I glad he was a standup guy Thanks Again Tom Gearhart!

Wow!!!

Freddie <~~~ and Tom is a great guy

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After all the negative stuff we hear on this board about folks, all I can say is awesome! There are lots of good honest folks, they just don't get the press.

Tip of the hat to Tom and to YOU for sharing the story.

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom has always been first class a lot of pool promoters could take lessons from guys like Tom, Jay, Mark G, Mike Z, etc need more good people in pool less shysters.

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Tired of seeing bad news

After all the negative stuff we hear on this board about folks, all I can say is awesome! There are lots of good honest folks, they just don't get the press.

Tip of the hat to Tom and to YOU for sharing the story.

I'm Tired of seeing bad news!
Maybe seeing all the bad news people think it's the norm.
I got news for you the norm (NORMAL) is doing the right thing!
Thanks Again Tom Gearhart !!!!

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I told my niece, Sarasota, this story and she said that Tom is just the kind of guy she's been hoping, er, I mean looking for. Honest to a fault.
If Tom wishes, I will be glad to provide a photo, right after I replace the lense in my camera from the last pictures I took of her. :smile:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You a very lucky guy Iggy. I still have faith in humanity and would like to think that the real honest people out there out number the dishonest ones.

Tom is one of the good guys.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I told my niece, Sarasota, this story and she said that Tom is just the kind of guy she's been hoping, er, I mean looking for. Honest to a fault.
If Tom wishes, I will be glad to provide a photo, right after I replace the lense in my camera from the last pictures I took of her. :smile:

Tom is a nice guy but older Dude.:grin-square::cool::grin-square:

Last edited:

tomgearhart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom is a nice guy but older Dude.:grin-square::cool::grin-square:

Older Dude....yes, I'm afraid so, but I still like the young ladies!!

Thanks for the shout-out Tony and for the nice comments from everyone! :) I will say, though, that the Paul Mottey cue was a beauty and I was sorely tempted to try it out! :thumbup2:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That type of behavior is what you expect from a Tom Gearhart.:thumbup:

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Tom Thanks again :)

Older Dude....yes, I'm afraid so, but I still like the young ladies!!

Thanks for the shout-out Tony and for the nice comments from everyone! :) I will say, though, that the Paul Mottey cue was a beauty and I was sorely tempted to try it out! :thumbup2:

Tom, I was tired of hearing all the bad things about POOL & Pool Players.

I know most of us are good people.
But it just seams that when somebody does something in bad taste thats what everybody sees.

And Tom if you wanted to hit with the Paul F. Mottey How could I say NO?
I probably would have asked you to hit with the 11.5 shaft as my OLD Friend Paul Fanelli made for me. It hit just as good as the orignal 2 other shafts but with less deflection.
Anyway I sent out what I promissed to you this morning.
Thanks Again!!!!!