Google Link for 2009 Seminole Florida Pro Tour

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Google Link for 2009 Seminole Pro Tour

I created a digital map for the Seminole Pro Tour interested parties which contains the dates, locations, addresses and phone numbers of all the stops. It kind of puts things in perspective since this tour is now a truly EXPANDED TOUR, going as far north as NEW YORK. There are also stops in Atlanta, GA and North Carolina and of course the Florida stops.

The $40,000.00 added money is going to get some attention by the players. I have intentions on competing in some of these stops as time and finances permit.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...0.5472,-82.836914&spn=11.112292,29.970703&z=5

You can also click on any of the little blue markers on the map to get information about the stop. On the map, you can easily compute the number of miles or approximate driving time from where you are to the tour stop to determine if you want to drive or not.

JoeyA
 
Last edited:
JoeyA said:
I created a digital map for the Seminole Florida Pro Tour interested parties which contains the dates, locations, addresses and phone numbers of all the stops. It kind of puts things in perspective since this tour is now a truly EXPANDED TOUR, going as far north as NEW YORK. There are also stops in Atlanta, GA and North Carolina and of course the Florida stops.

The $40,000.00 added money is "fo shizzle" going to get some attention by the players. I have intentions on competing in some of these stops as time and finances permit.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...0.5472,-82.836914&spn=11.112292,29.970703&z=5

You can also click on any of the little blue markers on the map to get information about the stop.
Enjoy.

JoeyA

Wow, Hempstead...Long Island NY couldnt be far enough from FLORIDA. The Florida tour as far as I am concerned is defunct...the Seminole tribe has done great things for pool and I support them every chance I get but they should re-name that tour the Seminole East Coast 10-Ball tour or something. The days of the Golden Cue in Melbourne, Fl w/ $500 added for a 2 day event drawing names like Sigel, Mizerak, Reid and a host of champions, shortstops and sneak up artists are definately over.

Its like a part of me died reading the event schedule...

Maybe someone would like to resurect the FLORIDA 9-BALL tour w/o all the rack your own, put the 2-ball in the back position rules. Maybe Im just gettin old...
 
Voodoo Daddy said:
The days of the Golden Cue in Melbourne, Fl w/ $500 added for a 2 day event drawing names like Sigel, Mizerak, Reid and a host of champions, shortstops and sneak up artists are definately over.

Its like a part of me died reading the event schedule...

.

Yeah, me too. Expanding the Florida tour to the far reaches of the United States is just so over the top, it makes me want to puke.

That $6,000 added for practically every stop is totally way too much money. And what about the $40,000.00 added money for the final stop. That's just spoiling those silver-spooned boys. It makes a working man ill just thinking about it.

The only thing that could be worse is if the darn tour catches on all over the U.S.

The Seminole Tribe ought to keep that money right there in Florida instead of trying to expand pool's popularity and their good name.

JoeyA
 
Wow that rocks Joey, thank you very much!! Nice touch pointing out your birthday too, can't rep you right away but will when I am able to again. Been enjoying your posts lately it's obvious you are trying to provide good information and keep things light when others are troubled.

Thanks again, next couple of beers (or drink of your choice) is on me the next time I see you.
 
JoeyA said:
Yeah, me too. Expanding the Florida tour to the far reaches of the United States is just so over the top, it makes me want to puke.

That $6,000 added for practically every stop is totally way too much money. And what about the $40,000.00 added money for the final stop. That's just spoiling those silver-spooned boys. It makes a working man ill just thinking about it.

The only thing that could be worse is if the darn tour catches on all over the U.S.

The Seminole Tribe ought to keep that money right there in Florida instead of trying to expand pool's popularity and their good name.

JoeyA

Funny...half my post is missing and you seem very cynical. Is that a common occurance? :rolleyes:

Voodoo~~~likes their concept and their drive to expand, just wishes they would change the name, cause it isnt only in Florida anymore, but I think I said that.
 
JoeyA said:
I created a digital map for the Seminole Florida Pro Tour interested parties which contains the dates, locations, addresses and phone numbers of all the stops. It kind of puts things in perspective since this tour is now a truly EXPANDED TOUR, going as far north as NEW YORK. There are also stops in Atlanta, GA and North Carolina and of course the Florida stops.

The $40,000.00 added money is "fo shizzle" going to get some attention by the players. I have intentions on competing in some of these stops as time and finances permit.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...0.5472,-82.836914&spn=11.112292,29.970703&z=5

You can also click on any of the little blue markers on the map to get information about the stop.
Enjoy.

JoeyA

Damn Joey,

I didn't realize you were that old, you get three days for your birthday. ;)


Great post and good job putting the word out on a great tour. Are you going to play on your BD weekend? I'll make the trip if you are gong to play.

Dwight
 
Wonder why they don't just call it "The Seminole Pro Tour" or something to that effect and drop the Florida part. As far as I know everything financial or has a name on it comes directly from the Seminole Tribe and there is no "Florida Pro Tour" officially on anything except as a title for this tour.

I'm sure they are just waiting for the right time or the right chip to fall into place before they make their move.
 
Voodoo Daddy said:
Wow, Hempstead...Long Island NY couldnt be far enough from FLORIDA. The Florida tour as far as I am concerned is defunct...the Seminole tribe has done great things for pool and I support them every chance I get but they should re-name that tour the Seminole East Coast 10-Ball tour or something. The days of the Golden Cue in Melbourne, Fl w/ $500 added for a 2 day event drawing names like Sigel, Mizerak, Reid and a host of champions, shortstops and sneak up artists are definately over.

Its like a part of me died reading the event schedule...

Maybe someone would like to resurect the FLORIDA 9-BALL tour w/o all the rack your own, put the 2-ball in the back position rules. Maybe Im just gettin old...
nine ball is a joke.
10 ball and 12 ball are good games.
 
real bartram said:
nine ball is a joke.
10 ball and 12 ball are good games.

Not that you need my ageement, but I agree 9-ball is a joke. How do you rack 12-ball again...I forgot...or never knew. God my mind is slipping fast. Johnnyt
 
BigDogatLarge said:
Damn Joey,

I didn't realize you were that old, you get three days for your birthday. ;)


Great post and good job putting the word out on a great tour. Are you going to play on your BD weekend? I'll make the trip if you are gong to play.

Dwight

A local buddy and I have been talking about making a couple of them and that is one of them. I'll keep you posted when it gets a little firmer.
Thanks,
JoeyA
 
Fuji-whopper said:
Wonder why they don't just call it "The Seminole Pro Tour" or something to that effect and drop the Florida part. As far as I know everything financial or has a name on it comes directly from the Seminole Tribe and there is no "Florida Pro Tour" officially on anything except as a title for this tour.

I'm sure they are just waiting for the right time or the right chip to fall into place before they make their move.

I'm pretty sure they do just call it the "Seminole Pro Tour" now. It was even that way last year. They haven't updated there site yet for the upcoming stops so everything on there site is from last year and I don't see anyone on there site that says "Florida"

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=128470
Formerly known as the Florida Pro Tour, we will make stops in Georgia, North Carolina, and New York this year!
 
real bartram said:
nine ball is a joke.
10 ball and 12 ball are good games.


9-ball is more of a gamble than 10-Ball...I truely see how you feel that way.

10-Ball slows the racks ran which from a gamblers standpoint is the game to play for $$$.

One Pocket is actually the game to play, but you knew that already. :thumbup:
 
Fuji-whopper said:
Wonder why they don't just call it "The Seminole Pro Tour" or something to that effect and drop the Florida part. As far as I know everything financial or has a name on it comes directly from the Seminole Tribe and there is no "Florida Pro Tour" officially on anything except as a title for this tour.

I'm sure they are just waiting for the right time or the right chip to fall into place before they make their move.

Apparently they have had a name change as indicated by stevea. I've made the corrections to the google map and this thread.

The website for their sports management company is updated as well http://www.seminolesportsmanagement.com/
JoeyA
 
ahh love the chatter guys... :)

Steve is right...been the Seminole Pro Tour since last year, but most people are struggling to shake the name "Florida". Eventually it should catch on.

Since the schedule just got finalized, we'll be updating the website in due time. Gotta run it through the pipeline.

If anybody ever has a question about the tour, feel free to drop me a line at kevinpickard@semtribe.com Im normally pretty good with emails.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top