Greatest living, active Cuemakers, three categories.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murray Tucker
Cam Mathys when he is actually building cues
Ted Harris
Pete Ohman

and Players Sneaky petes

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Just made a couple minor adjustments to your post. I'm guessing that your "Spelling and Grammar school" ended voluntarily? If you're going to call people names and act like an ass, people are going to continue giving you a hard time. It's how the world works. Don't be so sensitive.
Instead of "go get life" I might have chosen go get a life.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
It is a matter of courtesy to post in a coherent and cogent manner, unless one is incapable. So as I see it we are, in this instance, faced with either rudeness or serious deficiency. Of course, rudeness is not uncommon here . . . but it should not be tolerated and always condemned. If this results from deficit, we must consider pity and prayer as our proper path.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It is a matter of courtesy to post in a coherent and cogent manner, unless one is incapable. So as I see it we are, in this instance, faced with either rudeness or serious deficiency. Of course, rudeness is not uncommon here . . . but it should not be tolerated and always condemned. If this results from deficit, we must consider pity and prayer as our proper path.

Rudeness has replaced common courtesy, and politeness.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You're the one being accused of rudeness. Did you not understand that? It may prove his point if you genuinely didn't...
I tend to be polite, until someone is not polite.

Then I give back what I received. You are an example of a rude person frequently.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
1. Unique designs, artistic talent.

2. Bang for buck, great cues, but prices are not crazy.

3. Quality, attention to smallest detail, strive for protection.

Please limit your choices to maximum of the nomination in each category.

Must not be retired, or deceased.
1.) Black Boar, Zen, Shelby
2.) Sugartree, Bluegrass (MWs or sneakies), simple Tascarellas
3.) Hercek, Gina, Searing

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. Shelby Williams
2. Andy Gilbert
3. Ron Haley

These guys aren't in order of which one I think is the best cue maker but by your description of 1., 2., and 3.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Then I give back what I received. You are an example of a rude person frequently.
He was saying it is a sign of rudeness for a poster to give ZERO consideration to the quality of their posts. You are a prime example of that. Have a good day (<---see how polite I am?)

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
1. Unique designs, artistic talent.

2. Bang for buck, great cues, but prices are not crazy.

3. Quality, attention to smallest detail, strive for protection.

Please limit your choices to maximum of the nomination in each category.

Must not be retired, or deceased.
1- Manzino , Searing, Hercek
2- Ohman, Nitti, Olney <--- he still making cues ?
3- Gilbert, Gina, Webb
I can't believe no one mentioned Manzino up till now. They are soooo nice I wouldn't even play them, just show it off.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm

Perfect. See, if you want to, you can. This situation is so maddening because, a lot of the time, I want to understand what's being said -- when you throw up a garbled post it is like over or under cutting a shot -- you miss. Precision is as important in communication as it is on the pool table. Finally, if it is worth saying, it is worth saying correctly.