Haley Group Shot...

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I would add to the fun that we all had at SBE-2009 with a group shot of Ron Haley and some of the owners of Haley cues who attended the event.
If you were missed this year, keep in touch since we hope to do it again next year.

Front Row L-R: Troy (troro with No. 160), Guy (guycrunch with No. 132), Tommy (tommyt with No. 155)
Back Row: L-R: Myron (alpine9430 with No. 156), Scott (ScottR with No. 154), Ron Haley, Jaime (worminator with No. 158), Vinny (Vinman with No. 157)

See you all next year and hoping for some new family members into the Haley collection.
Myron

Last edited:

Balance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron,

You got a lot of satisfication in mental and billiards indeed.
By the way, you look like a movie star, man, gentle and handsome !!:thumbup:

Balance

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
It is SOOOO nice to put the names to the faces - or how should I put... Anyhow, the most important thing is you that you get it :)

I'll definitely save this picture and whenever I can't match the screen name to the face, I'll look it up.

Thank you very-very much for posting! repreprep

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Cool!

Great picture, guys-

Wish I still lived back east so I could get to one of these shows.

Maybe some of you can come out to the WCCS this year!

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great group of owner of Haley cues and the master himself in the middle...couldn't ask for more...thanks for sharing :)

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
What a group of excellence ... the Cues but even more the kind wellknown Friends from this great Place which is called AZ :)

I hope to meet you all one day, if the time has come.

The best for all of you Gentlemans.

Berny

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for putting this together Myron. Next year we will get more Haley owners together!

Don't they say the camera adds 10lbs...or was that 40... :eek:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Cool photo. Did you happen to catch a group photo of all the cues lined up side-by-side? That would be stunning.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No...but that is a great idea! Note to self for next year...
Jamie

I tried to arrange that but the guys who had the booth across from yours with a pool table were against the idea since their cues were not going to be on the table.
But would like to give it a try for next year with another idea.

But still the group shot and individual shots with Ron were a lot of fun.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the positive comments, reps and appreciation for something like arranging a group shot.
Getting this together happened within the last week before the event.
I would like to try this again for next year so I will try something different as far as informing people of intentions and trying to coordinate a time.

For those who had a chance to talk to Ron, you know how generous of a man he is with his passion for cues and for sharing his time with each of us.
A great guy who was truly touched by all the cues in attendance.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Nice Pic Myron. I hope you not sell this Cue for the Szam.
I see the Biker in yours, all the Time a Knife in the Pocket ;-) same me.
Ralf

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Pic Myron. I hope you not sell this Cue for the Szam.
I see the Biker in yours, all the Time a Knife in the Pocket ;-) same me.
Ralf
Ralf

The Haley Gambler is still with me and hope to keep it for a long time (moved another cue).
Ron will be making a 3rd shaft with a new JP so I will have all 4 card suits on top of the JP's.
Also getting a new custom 3X1 case for the Gambler with the Haley logo on top.
Looking forward for all of this to come together - hopefully by June.

Myron

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Ralf

The Haley Gambler is still with me and hope to keep it for a long time (moved another cue).
Ron will be making a 3rd shaft with a new JP so I will have all 4 card suits on top of the JP's.
Also getting a new custom 3X1 case for the Gambler with the Haley logo on top.
Looking forward for all of this to come together - hopefully by June.

Myron

Wow, sounds good. The 3x1 is a Whitten or Ron Thomas Case:rolleyes:
Need one too.

Ralf:grin-devilish:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, sounds good. The 3x1 is a Whitten or Ron Thomas Case:rolleyes:
Need one too.

Ralf:grin-devilish:
Ralf

Most new Haley cues over a certain threshold come with a 2X1 Whitten directly from Ron Haley with a logo on the lid.
My Gambler did have a 2X1 but the set will be upgraded to now include a 3X1 case to complete the Gambler Theme.
My new case will be from Whitten.

Not sure if you were aware - Ron Thomas makes an extruded plastic enclosure so his standard configuration is 1X2 or 2X4.

Looking forward to seeing this come together and now starting to plan on next years get together of cues.
Myron

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting the pix!!

It's quite unlikely but I would really loved to join you guys one of these days....and more than happy to contribute my #144!