Happy Birthday Hal Houle (it rhymes with Pool)

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Happy 87th Birthday Hal. Thanks for your tireless efforts to help poolplayers over the years. I hope that you are well today and able to gum some cake & ice cream. :)

I know that you're nearing 90, but I wanted to include a link that would allow you to remember back to when you were in your 50s.

Enjoy (and feel free to sing along) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4yT0KAMyo&feature=related

your friend,
Doug

camargored

Camargo Red Cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday

Hope this finds you well .Your help has been amazing and very helpful .Your story are great .So have a Very Happy Birthday Hal Bill

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Hal I dont know ya but hope you have a great day.

:happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Wow almost 90 and still as active as you are ... I wish you the best but it sounds like you have already been blessed ... Wish I lived close enough to ya where I could pick your mind and learn just a part of what you must of picked up over the years. Hope you have a Happy Birthday and enjoy many many more ... :happy-birthday:

mars

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
happy b'day hal. may you live long and prosperest. you have been a great insperation,help to my and others pool game.

marty

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Why Would I LIE ?

Pushout said:
Happy day and many more!! {But, I don't think it's 87}

Well, this is on the AZB Main Category page, so take it up with the site owner:

Today's Birthdays
kildegirl (87), HOB Weert (36), 8ballbanger (32)

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Hal, you are a gentleman and a scholar and I am looking forward to speaking with you again.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Hal. And thank you Doug for the Jolson tune. It had been a very long time since I heard that. Maybe on the Eddie Cantor show?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday HAL HOULE.

87 is just a number. :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday:

May you have many more!

JoeyA

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Birthday Boy!!

Happy Birthday Hal. 87! Wow. Or, if you rotate to the left you're 85. Now if you split that in 1/3 you're.. *are ya listening to me kid?* as I was saying.. split that in 1/3.. *your stance is fine! are ya falling over? No? Then your stance is fine kid!!*.. 1/3... *are you getting this boy? 87 I said!!*

I've talked to you on the phone and my brain still hurts! Hope you know that you've made a lot of players better at the game. There are a lot of 'Thank You's' owed to you out there.

Warmest Regards and much respect. Have a great day! ~Rex

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday Hal. I spoke with you many years ago and still use what you taught me. Thanks!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birth Day!!! and thank you for everything, enjoy your day. And much respect!!

warmest regards

eric

PS. Are you gonna have a big party for your 90th B-Day?

Last edited: