Happy Birthday Jude Rosenstock

Hope your birthday is wonderful, Jude!! Here's a birthday kiss!
 

Attachments

  • ScreenCleaner05.gif
    ScreenCleaner05.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 197
WOW, you guys are fast!!! My parents haven't even called yet!

Thank you!

My nephew's birthday was a few days ago (he's 1) so we're going to divy up his presents tomorrow.
 
Happy birthday to a great guy, a valued friend, and an undeniable treasure of the NYC pool scene.
 
To an astute Pool player

Happy Birthday! Do you have to break from the 'left' side now since you live in Brooklyn now???? ..... lol
 
Happy Bday Jude,
To one of the old timers here at Az. This Buds for you!!!
I will be in the City around the 18-21 of March next year, can we play some? ;)

no-sho
 
ironman said:
Happy Birthday. Many great people were born in November! LOL


U are a scorpio but Jude is a sagitarious and both are not same.
Happy birthday Jude:cool:
 
Happy Birthday and Happy Turkey day! I hope you have a wonderful day. ;)
 
happy birthday jude, i do believe i was the first one to leave you a comment on myspace hahaha LOL enjoy the day...
 
Happy birthday Jude, don't know if you remember meeting me the night I was at amsterdam playing sjm. Anyhow hope to see you sometime soon in NY!
 
Jude,

Hope you are having a fabulous day, filled with food, family, friends and love. :) Happy birthday!
 
Guys, thank you very very much for the kind words.

SJM, you're too kind.
CMartor, yes you were the first to send me something on Myspace and thank you!
Vagabond, I was born on the cusp (or that's what they tell me) so I'm kinda both.
No-sho, I'd be happy to play you. Remind me before you reach the city and we'll make plans!
Snapshot, Brooklyn players always break right.
And here's to you, TX!
Raemondo, I might remember but you'll have to help me jog my memory. I'm 35 now, you know?
Supergreen, if I aged as well as my wit, I'd be gray. Thanks!

And in response to everyone, I had a GREAT Thanksgiving and a wonderful birthday and without a doubt, it was because you wished it so!


Thanks!
 
Hey Jude, I was the tall asian kid who came into Amsterdam with SJM during spring break this year. You were kind enough to offer me a soda on the house. And I remember the table time being really expensive at 40 bucks for a couple of hours....but then again, everything in NY is expensive!
 
Back
Top