Happy Fathers Day to All!!!!!!

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
In honor of my father who left us going on 4 years ago. This pic was taken at the last party he could make it to before passing about a month later. Yes, I was slightly intoxicated but loved every second of that night until he had to be taken home. Talk to your father every chance you get, because the one thing I can promise is you'll regret the lost chances after their gone. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.

Attachments

• Me and Dad.jpg
    Me and Dad.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 210

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to wish everyone a very very Happy Fathers Day.

Thank you WarLock 1,
For the Happy Father's day wishes. I want to wish you a Happy Father's day. I hope you have many more to come! My father died last year and I lost my oldest brother, and my sister right under me, in a 4 month period last year. Thanks again. You don't miss your water until the well runs dry. I am speaking of myself.
Many Regards,
Lock n Load.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I lost my Father in 1993, I was unable to get home before he died because of my Military service. We never really were close when I was young, but we became closer as we both grew older.

However, even with that said there were many things that were left unsaid. So like others have said in this thread take advantage of the time you have with the important people in your life because you never know when the opportunity may be lost forever!!!!!:frown:

Thanks to everyone who has posted to this thread, and again happy Fathers Day!!!!!

Manoman2444

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads' out there! Like the above posters, tell them how you feel about them while you can. Mine has been gone for 29 years now, and I still think about him almost every day.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thank you WarLock 1,
For the Happy Father's day wishes. I want to wish you a Happy Father's day. I hope you have many more to come! My father died last year and I lost my oldest brother, and my sister right under me, in a 4 month period last year. Thanks again. You don't miss your water until the well runs dry. I am speaking of myself.
Many Regards,
Lock n Load.

I'm with a friend right now who is talking to his father long distance.
It made me think of this post and this thread.

My father had a long life, 85, so I can't complain....but it would be nice
to just talk to him again. He was a religious man and I read a lot so we
would get into theological arguments when I was young....I earned my
moniker 'double hemlock'.....when I was older, I let him know how good
it was to have an oldman who would always stand up for us, even when
I liked to argue......I'm sorry, Papa.

regards
double hemlock...thanx Warlock and Lock n Load for drawing this out

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
MY POP is still kick at almost 92, and seeing THREE THEATERS of War in WW-II. As an Ensign-Purser/Pharmacist Mate on Several Liberty Ships. He is one of the Merchant Marine Veterans who never got much recognition to the U.S. War Effort.

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
All I can say is Wow, when I read these posts!!

Thanks guy's it's nice to know I am not the only one feeling this way today!!!!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey WarLock 1,
Man you started this thread, and it is a good thread. This gives a person a chance to talk about their farther and how much they love him if he is still living. And how much they miss him if he is gone! Great thread. Not many posters though! Thanks, WarLock 1.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with a friend right now who is talking to his father long distance.
It made me think of this post and this thread.

My father had a long life, 85, so I can't complain....but it would be nice
to just talk to him again. He was a religious man and I read a lot so we
would get into theological arguments when I was young....I earned my
moniker 'double hemlock'.....when I was older, I let him know how good
it was to have an oldman who would always stand up for us, even when
I liked to argue......I'm sorry, Papa.

regards
double hemlock...thanx Warlock and Lock n Load for drawing this out

You always post very good. You are welcome.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed a great day with my dad, We ate our fav food (fresh lobster :) ) and then finished the night off with some 8 ball for a couple of hours.

This was bitter sweet for me today though, I was a step-dad for the past 6 years and this is the first year I was not. It sucks tbh.

Happy fathers day to all the good ones out there!!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to wish everyone a very very Happy Fathers Day.

Manwon-warlock,i hope you had a wonderful fathers day with the rest of all the az fathers out there,Manwon you are one of the posters that make these forums so great!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
A belated Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there!

My son and wife took me to Bonefish to eat and I had Grouper with veggies and one of those 22 ounce Abita 25th Anniversary Vanilla DoubleDog beers. I got a good buzz off of one. The alcohol content is 7%. AT $12 a bottle, I didn't want to risk the ire of the wife with ordering another one. :grin: