Has AZ home page been hacked?

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I know goggle & WiKi are protesting something today. I believe government regulations. Imagine the government trying to tell you what's good for you.

Last edited:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congress is trying to censor the internet. Apparently the bill has already been killed though but Wikipedia is still blacked out.

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
Im not too keen on what the skinny is but its basically telling congress to get their mits off the internet and alot of BIG name websites are showing their support against a bill that congress is trying to pass.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Wheres Al Gore when you need him?

Probably off looking at ice bergs somewhere in Nevada.
Hmmmm, theres no ice bergs here. Proof of global warming.
I told you guys.

Last edited:

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with the electorate

There are two pieces of legislation that are working their ways through the house and the senate, each with potential far reaching unintended (or maybe intended but covertly so) consequences pertaining to the internet and control of its content. Far too many viewers will actually take the time to read up on the situation, and far fewer will take the time to act - in most cases by simply filling out a form that will automatically email your elected representatives voicing your disdain for their vote for these harmful acts.

The site was not hacked. There were numerous sites that protested these acts today by way of a "blackout". Go AZ for taking a stand and hopefully giving their daily viewers an option to learn more about what their elected legislators are considering.

The legislation is slated to be voted on, however if enough senators and congresspeople hear from their constituents, they may very well change their support for these bills.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,
One of the reasons I got hooked on UStreams pool coverage was the jukebox playing in the background,in between matches.

So it is 3/4 am here and I'm thinking what is that song in the background ? So I turn up the volume and I can hardly make it out and the next thing I'm racing for the volume control trying to turn it down before the neighbours complain. LOL.:D

My son said look dad wear these headphones ,problem solved.Same problem folks,I turn up the volume in between commentaries for the jukebox music and when the commentator speaks I'm getting blasted both ears and have to toss the headphones off.

Here is the question.
Does this SOPA rule mean that you can't play the jukebox on UStream pool tournament events, my walk on songs thread & the songs you like to practice to while you are playing thread, will they have to be scrapped?