Have a copy of hustling under the radar?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I know a lot of members here on Az bought my story on Amazon a few years ago and I gave it away free for awhile on here too. The PC I had the story on crashed and I had no back up for it:embarrassed2:. Amazon took all their Amazon Shorts off and it's missing in my amazon library also. If someone still has it saved would you be so kind to e-mail it to me? I'm working on a new book and this will save me a lot of work. If you have it I'll send you my e-mail address. Thank you in advance. Johnnyt (John Terrell)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was it a story of 2 girls on the road that got their money stolen by the local crooked cops and then won it back playing pool?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Was it a story of 2 girls on the road that got their money stolen by the local crooked cops and then won it back playing pool?

No. That was Busted in Alaska or one of the others. Thank you anyway for looking for it. Johnnyt

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
JT it is not on my current pc but it could be on an old pc I have in storage. I can't get to that one right now. I will keep an eye on this thread and if no one can help I will go to the storage and try to help.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
JT it is not on my current pc but it could be on an old pc I have in storage. I can't get to that one right now. I will keep an eye on this thread and if no one can help I will go to the storage and try to help.

Thanks Cuebuddy. Don't go to that much trouble. I'm sure someone here will have it saved. Johnnyt