Have Jeanette Lee and others change appearance because of Shanelle Loraine

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have Jeanette Lee and others change appearance because of Shanelle Loraine??

jeanette-lee-carolina.jpg 20100111_95fb60ac349553f1d14203bba8987ae2.jpg

Last picture from KBNTV in Korea

What about Ga-Young Kim apperance?

More Pictures http://www.kbntv.co.kr/wizhome/menu_38.html?sn=10&act_module=board_board_4&act_type=read

Last edited:

RShellhouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are comparing apples and oranges....

Pictures while playing...and promo shots

Its the ago old adage....sex sells...

You don't see the APA going after Earl to be a spokesman now do ya?

lol...

R

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
I dont know but if so I definitely thank you Shanelle:happydance:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
never was a fan, never thought she was all that by any means

Jeanette ALWAYS had sex appeal and knew how to use it LONG BEFORE Shanelle.

S.

Why b/c shes older LMFAO, Janette was a one hit wonder. Who the hell cares anyways...Corr has no sex appeal what so ever all she does is whip that arse. Janette was #1 what 50 years ago and she rode the "but I'm pretty" untill today and its still going strong.

Matter of fact shes OK, but the woman is not all that shes cracked up to be. Like i said Baretta gives her the whole world on looks, Shanelle is better looking, so is Gai Young Kim....but whatever keep sucking JL's nutz.

Just like people to categorize an athlete by their f*kn looks of all things. Earl and Buddy Hall are both ugly bastards and how you think janette or any of the women would like matching up with them.

Nuff said.
Grey Ghost

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Why b/c shes older LMFAO, Janette was a one hit wonder. Who the hell cares anyways...Corr has no sex appeal what so ever all she does is whip that arse. Janette was #1 what 50 years ago and she rode the "but I'm pretty" untill today and its still going strong.

Matter of fact shes OK, but the woman is not all that shes cracked up to be. Like i said Baretta gives her the whole world on looks, Shanelle is better looking, so is Gai Young Kim....but whatever keep sucking JL's nutz.

Just like people to categorize an athlete by their f*kn looks of all things. Earl and Buddy Hall are both ugly bastards and how you think janette or any of the women would like matching up with them.

Nuff said.
Grey Ghost
Jeanette Lee cannot be compared to Shanelle Loraine.

Jeanette is not riding the "but I'm pretty just look at me" train, she can actually play, and is hardly a one-hit wonder since she's on the women's tour which you have to qualify for. And she is beautiful - I've had her in front of my camera.

Shanelle, on the other hand, can hardly run three balls. She's beautiful - congratulations. Shania Twain banged Mutt Lang who changed her image to the sexy cowgirl while he re-writes her music, then all of a sudden she's making the charts. Anna Kornakova dons short skirts and grunts with every shot, then she gets sponsors and more coverage than women who can really play. In both of their cases, their names become known outside the country music and tennis world circles. Except it isn't working for Shanelle because unlike Shania (who can sing) and Anna (who can get more than the occasional ball over the net) she's ONLY bring her looks to the table, and she's still only known in the pool world, and it's a small one.

Last edited:

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member

Nuff said.
Grey Ghost

Aren't you bitter?

I know Jeannette worked very hard for everything she's achieved and no one can deny that. She never claimed to be the sexiest woman in pool or in any sports. It was her fans who voted.

You're twisting this thread. It didn't start out to bash "good looking" women players or compare men to women.

S.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Aren't you bitter?

I know Jeannette worked very hard for everything she's achieved and no one can deny that. She never claimed to be the sexiest woman in pool or in any sports. It was her fans who voted.

You're twisting this thread. It didn't start out to bash "good looking" women players or compare men to women.

S.

Nope not bitter, have no reason to be. Its not directed at Janette, its directed at everyone that eats that crap up. Like the post above you stating about Shanelle, the only people that know her are pool players....shes just a face. Of course Jannette worked hard, no one is saying any diff. The fans only voted on something stupid like that b/c at the time back when she was dominating for that lil bit the only thing they had to compare her to was Corr and the like.

And the thread started with "have janette and others changed b/c of shanelle?" sounds like a burn to me.

THe whole thread is rediclous not just my posts. Same old some one is famous so people start yakking about this and that. WHO CARES, I can walk down the street in Lafayette and find a dozen girls in less than 15 min that look better than anyone of the women on the tour.

Let them just quit palying pool so you all can have the beauty contest your looking for. Only in america LOL.

Grey Ghost

Last edited:

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Jeanette Can Still Play!!!

I played in the Maryland 2009 14.1 Open with Jeanette. She finished 3rd/4th (Tied with Zion Zvi) behind Dave Daya and Danny Harriman. At one stretch she won 3 straight against Brandon Shuff, Ryan McCreesh and Mike Davis (I believe Mike had her 115 to 9 and she came back and won). Here are some of the well known straight pool players she finished higher then:

Steve Lipsky
Bob Maidhof
Danny Barouti
Bobby Hunter
Grady Mathews

If anyone thinks that Jeanette cannot still play ask any of the above!!!

Wedge

Last edited: