Have you ever made a $10,000 10 ball?

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Well I have! I got drawn last week in Jamaica Joe's break and run pot. It was the second time I had been drawn in a year. The first time I got drawn I got unlucky when the cue ball was kissed into the corner pocket at the head of the table. So this was my first real shot at it and I pulled it off!

The run can be viewed at http://www.justin.tv/jamaicajoes/b/353547947

I don't normally play this slow but hey, it was for ten grand! I never pulled the trigger until my mind and routine was right! I might ought to try to do that more often!

I had partners in this venture but there is no price you can put on the feeling I had during this run!

Enjoy...I sure did!

Ken

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Great run. The break-out on the two was especially good. I'd have run into the 8 for sure!

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eight minutes of your time for 10 grand. Now thats what I call making a good living.

Way to go Ken. :smile:

John

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice run. That will support your habit for along time to come. :eek:

Congratulations

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job, congrats! Very nice break out on the 2. Cant believe no one else has mentioned this yet, it looked like the 4 was gonna hang up in the corner pocket! Again, great job bud :thumbup:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Eight minutes of your time for 10 grand. Now thats what I call making a good living.

Way to go Ken. :smile:

John

Amen! And he's complaining about 8 minutes resulting in $10K?!? I'll take a "slow-play payday" like that any day, even if it were on a barbox! ;) :p :D

Congrats, Ken!
-Sean

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Amen! And he's complaining about 8 minutes resulting in $10K?!? I'll take a "slow-play payday" like that any day, even if it were on a barbox! ;) :p :D

Congrats, Ken!
-Sean

I wasn't complaining...little embarrassed is all. :thumbup:

I wish we had sound on the stream. I was chatting it up with everyone in the room. At one point I had a buddy play the jukebox as it had gotten deathly quiet in there! lol

That 4 ball hung there for an eternity! I actually reminded myself to cut it a little extra due to being thin and my hitting it soft. Good thing! Had I cut it normally it would have hung for sure!

Thanks everyone! I would highly recommend this to anyone! ;)

Ken

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Congratulations! A combo, difficult position to a difficult breakout...not many people could have done that even without the pressure!

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Great run right there. Kept perfect angles on every ball, nothing goofy. You even played nice breakout speed for the 2 ball.

Well done sir!

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Way to go!!! Nice break out on the two. I bet you were ecstatic when the cueball hit that cluster. Not an easy run at all.

Banks

Banned
Excellent job, Ken!

Hey.. you look like a long lost uncle.. :D

I thought that they were going to carry you off the way you got swarmed at the end. :eek:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I have! I got drawn last week in Jamaica Joe's break and run pot. It was the second time I had been drawn in a year. The first time I got drawn I got unlucky when the cue ball was kissed into the corner pocket at the head of the table. So this was my first real shot at it and I pulled it off!

The run can be viewed at http://www.justin.tv/jamaicajoes/b/353547947

I don't normally play this slow but hey, it was for ten grand! I never pulled the trigger until my mind and routine was right! I might ought to try to do that more often!

I had partners in this venture but there is no price you can put on the feeling I had during this run!

Enjoy...I sure did!

Ken

Hello Ken,
Congratulations too you in a big way. Very good job. Man you did it great!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.