Have you ever played for pink slips with your player?

Muttonchops

Banned
My Best Mate, Dave Baker, I call him Dr Dave, race to 25 8-ball for all the marbles. 4 figure cues, we can't afford 5 figure cues.
We know each others speed well...with that said, I still think the SOB is slow rolling me.:groucho:
I'm not biting. I can use this is an advantage, since he want's my cue so much.
 
You may not be best mates long some friends don't handle losing or winning when gambling with friends well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
During the majority of my 8 year stint in the U.S. Navy, I played with a Harvey Martin
Custom 23 oz. Cue. I can't possibly remember the number of times I put it up as
Collateral in money games. I won a ton of money and Cues with it and never left it
unattended until one night in 1969, when it was stolen from the back seat of
my 1965 GTO while I was buying cigarettes. It was in a Leather Brunswick Box Case.
That was the most expensive pack of smokes I ever purchased.

I bet Cash Only these days, as my Custom Cues are "Family".
 
I play with a Gina that cost nearly 6 grand. It's only 18oz. There will never be another like it. Ernie doesn't make those low dollar cues anymore. It's IRREPLACEABLE. It's one of the few cues out in the wild that is used as an everyday player and whose value to me can't be measured in money. I can honestly say I wouldn't sell it for 20k. I've owned a number of 20k cues (hercek, bushka, etc) and they didn't do it for me, or I'd still own them and play with them. My point is, no one is going to post up a 100grand to play for my 6grand cue.
 
My Best Mate, Dave Baker, I call him Dr Dave, race to 25 8-ball for all the marbles. 4 figure cues, we can't afford 5 figure cues.
We know each others speed well...with that said, I still think the SOB is slow rolling me.:groucho:
I'm not biting. I can use this is an advantage, since he want's my cue so much.

No but it sounds like fun.
 
I have street raced for pink slips with cars and motorcycles. Won some and lost some. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top