Have You Voted For Jasmin Today?

Vote?

Can you give a little more information on what and where you want people to vote for. I'm not familiar with what you want people to vote for Jasmin for.

James
 
thanks

Frankenstroke said:
She is currently in 2nd place. You have 2 votes per day.
GET 'ER DONE!

Got my votes in under the wire. I would kinda like to see her play Gerda just to make it an all female match. I'll probably start bouncing votes that way too.

Hu
 
I gave her both my votes today. Yesterday I voted for her and Strickland but I realized voting for him is a wasted vote. Don't be like the fools who wasted their vote voting for Perot. Vote for someone who has a chance to win.
 
Since Voldes is a whiz with computers, it's obvious to me that he is using a voting bot. I consider bot voting cheating, and everyone should vote for Jasmin and Efren to ensure this cheater doesn't make it.
 
Sweet Marissa said:
Since Voldes is a whiz with computers, it's obvious to me that he is using a voting bot. I consider bot voting cheating, and everyone should vote for Jasmin and Efren to ensure this cheater doesn't make it.

I know there has been a lots of emails and activity in Hungary trying to get people to vote on Vilmos. Looks like it's working...
 
Anything worth having is worth cheating for...

Sweet Marissa said:
Since Voldes is a whiz with computers, it's obvious to me that he is using a voting bot. I consider bot voting cheating, and everyone should vote for Jasmin and Efren to ensure this cheater doesn't make it.

It's only cheating if you get caught... :p
 
Can you vote for Jasmin?...

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I went to the online voting at the IPT site and I cannot find Jasmin Ouschan on the list. I have tried filtering for female players only, no luck. Then I tried Austria, her native land according to her website, and all that was listed was Gerda.

Is it just me? Her absence from the list is going to make it quite difficult for her to win, I think.
 
Str8PoolMan said:
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I went to the online voting at the IPT site and I cannot find Jasmin Ouschan on the list. I have tried filtering for female players only, no luck. Then I tried Austria, her native land according to her website, and all that was listed was Gerda.

Is it just me? Her absence from the list is going to make it quite difficult for her to win, I think.

Just went to the site to vote. She isn't even listed in the standings anymore. Strange.
 
Jasmin must have withdrawn herself from the vote. She is listed on the roster for the World Eightball Championship April 18-25.
 
What an ultramaroon...

Str8PoolMan said:
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I went to the online voting at the IPT site and I cannot find Jasmin Ouschan on the list. I have tried filtering for female players only, no luck. Then I tried Austria, her native land according to her website, and all that was listed was Gerda.

Is it just me? Her absence from the list is going to make it quite difficult for her to win, I think.

Ok, I feel stupid. I just read one of the "other" threads on this subject and Jasmin has pulled out due to a schedule conflict, or something...
 
Yikes

Sweet Marissa said:
Since Voldes is a whiz with computers, it's obvious to me that he is using a voting bot. I consider bot voting cheating, and everyone should vote for Jasmin and Efren to ensure this cheater doesn't make it.


Thats a serious accusation.
 
vote for Gerda is a vote for class, talent and US resident

Sweet Marissa said:
Since Voldes is a whiz with computers, it's obvious to me that he is using a voting bot. I consider bot voting cheating, and everyone should vote for Jasmin and Efren to ensure this cheater doesn't make it.

vote for Gerda and knock Voldes to third and have the two ladies play; Jasmin deserves the attention she gets as she is a great player and hot. Gerda is a beautiful young lady, played great for many years, obtained a quality education and has been hidden behind Allison and Karen for years. she deserves this shot.
 
Back
Top