Help me find an instructional download

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ive lost the link to a site where you can download for a fee an istructional "book" which is 6 volumes i beleive
it covers everything from basic fundamentals to banking to how to shoot rail shots aiming for caroms
really agreat reference
as examples
id really like to download it as i have a printed copy from a prior download but my computer crashed and i dont have the link
i didnt copy the title page and the chapters dont have info on whose info it is
i realize this is a longshot but maybe my description will resonate with someone who has used this resource
thanks for your help

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive lost the link to a site where you can download for a fee an istructional "book" which is 6 volumes i beleive
it covers everything from basic fundamentals to banking to how to shoot rail shots aiming for caroms
really agreat reference
as examples
id really like to download it as i have a printed copy from a prior download but my computer crashed and i dont have the link
i didnt copy the title page and the chapters dont have info on whose info it is
i realize this is a longshot but maybe my description will resonate with someone who has used this resource
thanks for your help

I'll try to help a fellow Gold member! :)

There is a variety of instructional videos here. Check out this link ---> HERE

It's a long shot, but it may have what you are looking for. HTH!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I can't give you a book but I can direct you to ZeroX Billiards.

Tor has two 3 hr videos that can be watched or downloaded if you use Fire Fox and Down Load Helper.

All the video material is absolutely free other than a Kicking and banking DVD that are for sale for 10 dollars a piece.

Unfortunately, Tor was chased from Az before he had a chance to get a foot hold and to know anyone.

If you like what you see on his web site, go to Face Book and search Zero X. He has a ton of material to study.

After visiting Tor's site, I realized that he made a few changes. If you go to UTube and search for Advanced Pool Lessons. Biggest Secrets reviewed, you wil get both videos.

Last edited:

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tor has some damn good material! I learned a lot from this video.:thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm-VDuGzJS4

I can't give you a book but I can direct you to ZeroX Billiards.

Tor has two 3 hr videos that can be watched or downloaded if you use Fire Fox and Down Load Helper.

All the video material is absolutely free other than a Kicking and banking DVD that are for sale for 10 dollars a piece.

Unfortunately, Tor was chased from Az before he had a chance to get a foot hold and to know anyone.

If you like what you see on his web site, go to Face Book and search Zero X. He has a ton of material to study.

After visiting Tor's site, I realized that he made a few changes. If you go to UTube and search for Advanced Pool Lessons. Biggest Secrets reviewed, you wil get both videos.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
For the most part, the Monk is full of shit. I bought several of his books years ago before I realized just how bad most of his material is.

oh, well shit haha...

I was just saying in another thread how something he mentioned really made sense to me.
Could be 'stopped clock' syndrome.

I will say his old website was pretty awful looking.