Help with value of an original Brunswick Titliest.......

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone help me with the ballpark value of an original Titliest in todays market?
These are the only pics that I have.

Thanks so much, Dom.

hoppe2.jpg


hoppe4.jpg


hoppe3.jpg


hoppe1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am no expert, but what I have seen, I would say they go for between 300-700. Depending on condition and age. Ivory hoppe ring is a definite plus in these. I would probably out yours in the middle of the road as far as value goes.
 
I am no expert, but what I have seen, I would say they go for between 300-700. Depending on condition and age. Ivory hoppe ring is a definite plus in these. I would probably out yours in the middle of the road as far as value goes.

Not mine yet, but maybe. We'll see. Thanks so much for the help. Let's get a
few more opinions guys. I appreciate it.
 
I buy them alot

I don't pay over $200 ever and usually less. The last 4 I bought were 500 for the set.
I gave most of them to builder friends to convert. They are not the best for conversion though. One piece is the way to go. It takes talent to convert a 2 piece Hoppe.
Nick :)
 
Most of the ones I've seen lately like the one pictured have been in the 250-350 range. Ivory hoppe ring cues 450-600. Type of wood and condition play a large factor. The cue pictured isn't a real desirable wood but looks to be in decent shape. If its straight, and in good condition, with even points I'd say 300-350. Without checking the label I believe it's a 60's cue but could be wrong.
 
I don't pay over $200 ever and usually less. The last 4 I bought were 500 for the set.
I gave most of them to builder friends to convert. They are not the best for conversion though. One piece is the way to go. It takes talent to convert a 2 piece Hoppe.
Nick :)

Thanks Nick, from what he told me on the phone, its in awesome shape,
straight, and sound. He bought it when he was 16, (1962) and it's been
with him ever since. Thanks again.
 
Most of the ones I've seen lately like the one pictured have been in the 250-350 range. Ivory hoppe ring cues 450-600. Type of wood and condition play a large factor. The cue pictured isn't a real desirable wood but looks to be in decent shape. If its straight, and in good condition, with even points I'd say 300-350. Without checking the label I believe it's a 60's cue but could be wrong.

I'm not sure about the points being even or not, but he told me that the cue is
in mint condition. He bought it 50 years ago, so I'm not sure if it's even possible
for the finish to still be in mint condition. I just dont want to drive an hour each
way to look at it not knowing what to even offer thats fair. Thank you.
 
Looks sixties....

250-350-ish on Ebay/open market

Less at the right time and place....under 200 for the lucky few.

Missing a shaft and/or in rougher shape, 100-200

Higher if it's really nice.

Earlier ones with desirable woods and/or ivory will fetch more....500 and over.....on the open market.

From the pics it looks to be in pretty nice shape. Nice find.
 
It does appear to be in tremendous shape. Key to those for a collector is how straight and how original (also how nice the prongs are). If neither or dogged, then usually just 'donor cue' money like Nick is referring to. This one looks very nice but isn't too early.
 
Back
Top