Here is some additional eye candy for the forum collector's!!

manwon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a beautiful group of cues that rdwell also brought into my pool room today. They consist of a McDanial, a Tad, and a special addition set of cues made by Andy Gilbert, along with a special made case.

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are the photo's of the Speacial Gilbert set:

11.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

These cues were also brought in by forum member rdwell!!

Enjoy
 
The sterling silver bracelet McDaniel Q-98 is head and shoulders above the rest, what a cue!
 
Cues

Hey Big Kenny. Why don't you make me an offer I can't refuse before I run out of money. That 42 you have is beautiful
Take Care
Randy
 
Hey Big Kenny. Why don't you make me an offer I can't refuse before I run out of money. That 42 you have is beautiful
Take Care
Randy
Hey Randy,
Your tooo tough for me, and you'll never run out of money:)
Hopkins show is next week, and I still have your little friends right now.
Make me an offer that I haven't refused before.
I see all the nice cues you have now, it must be personal :)
Best,
Ken Kerner
 
The cue certainly hits great, of all the cues I hit with today it was certainly the best!:)
Thats why I have so much high end McDaniels/Wourld Class Cues and CashCues,all came out of this Shop.This Shop have a good Karma:eek::grin-square:
Ralf
 
Thanks to everyone who posted, and especially to Randy (rdwell) for sharing these cues with me and the forum.

Take care
 
Back
Top