Houston in January/February

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Houston residents! I will be living in Houston for most of January and part of February. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for some practice sessions.:thumbup:
 
Hello Houston residents! I will be living in Houston for most of January and part of February. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for some practice sessions.:thumbup:

I don't live in Houston, but I will coming through there in January. Let's hit some.

Ray
 
look me up when you get here......i love to practice some one pocket....
 
I10 and Bingle is waaay on the west side. Im waaay on the south side close to Legends. Were about an hours drive away fromeach other. Houston and its suburbs areexpansive. If youre around the south side, pm me. I have a home table or i live a half mile from legends. :-)
 
Yup, thats the west side. Look me up also bud.

Will do! I am returning home to Tahoe around February 11th, just in time for the US bar table championships. I am hoping to find a place with some diamond bar tables to practice on. Any suggestions?
 
I10 and Bingle is waaay on the west side. Im waaay on the south side close to Legends. Were about an hours drive away fromeach other. Houston and its suburbs areexpansive. If youre around the south side, pm me. I have a home table or i live a half mile from legends. :-)

Holy crap! That's a big city. I will hit you up when I get to town anyway, maybe we can find a tournament to meet up at.
 
Will do! I am returning home to Tahoe around February 11th, just in time for the US bar table championships. I am hoping to find a place with some diamond bar tables to practice on. Any suggestions?

Im pretty sure Deep Pockets in Alvin, (which is southwest of Houston) has quite a few Diamond bar boxes.
 
Diamond Bar Box

Deep Pockets is a long drive from I-10 and Bingle...., Cue Sticks on FM 1960 and Ella has them, its no longer all that nice of a place (poker took over) the 8' tables are no longer cared for, but the bar box tables are in very good shape.

Boggies is a great place to play and they have great equipment, Diamond Bar box (6) Gold Crowns (9) and (17) 8' tables..., a pretty good amount of action and good music at the right volume! Also located on FM 1960.

Fox and Hounds has (2) Diamond 9' and 10 Diamond 8' they are 15mins form your location on Westhimer near Dairy Ashford.

Good Luck, Good Shooting.
 
Will do! I am returning home to Tahoe around February 11th, just in time for the US bar table championships. I am hoping to find a place with some diamond bar tables to practice on. Any suggestions?

Deep Pockets in Alvin has plenty of Diamond bar tables. Also have alot of tournaments. See you soon!
 
Back
Top