How do i sink my balls

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I chalk my shaft and everything, but it's still too hard to sink my balls.
can anyone help me sink my balls?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
There are people here who are experts at ball sinking, go to one....they can help.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's your Black Boar then that's your problem right there. Any good player knows it's Players or nothing.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I once knew a guy named Seymour Balz, who owned a small appliance store in New Orleans.
In his spare time Mr. Balz loved to go sailing on his 23 foot sail boat named MY BALZ. With all the comforts of home; a galley, a head with shower, and a king size bed, Mr. Balz would spend week-end upon week-end sailing the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
As we all know nothing lasts forever. When hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf coast little was spared including Mr. Balz's beloved boat. After the devastation he went to the marina and found her under twenty feet of water. The hurricane had sunk MY BALZ. :eek:

Last edited:

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i tried using the stick that gets em more reach, but the owner of the pool place got mad that i made a mark on the top of the table.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You should play on one of these

Attachments

• pooltable09.jpg
    pooltable09.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 435

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did see an instructor. He threw beer in my face. He is wise but sometimes an asshole. I wish he would teach me more about pool... or billiards as you guys call it.

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I chalk my shaft and everything, but it's still too hard to sink my balls.
can anyone help me sink my balls?

There is your problem right there. You are supposed to chalk the tip, not the shaft.

But kudos on being the very first person to ever figure out that you could make "balls" jokes in the context of pool. I bet the other 8th graders thought it was hilarious.