how many going to 1M valley forge tournament

I would have loved to be there. Unfortunately, the dates are too close to the APA National.

I hope for a great turn out. If anyone can, please go. We need all the supports that we can get.
 
word in the street from someone who is playing in it is there is going to be alot of late $$$ and it should be bigger than it was looking 6 weeks ago.
 
I'll be floating between the tournament table and the action report booth... hope everyone stops by to say hi!

Dave
 
I'm there and can't friggin wait!

My friend just got off the phone with Allen and said he is VERY much looking forward to the coming week.

I have the feeling there will be much action happening! I just tried to bark up a little 1P action with my buddy if nothing else is going on......maybe we can make it for enough that TAR, and AZBland would take a look at it if things get slow.

Hope to see you all there, and meet some new friends from AZB.

Gerry
 
i'm on the fence right now. kinda depends on how many more people chime in and say they're going.
 
I need a stuckhorse for the $5,000! I'm looking for 5,000 people to all send me a dollar. Whatever I win I keep and you get your dollar back. Helluva deal huh? :D
 
jay helfert said:
I need a stuckhorse for the $5,000! I'm looking for 5,000 people to all send me a dollar. Whatever I win I keep and you get your dollar back. Helluva deal huh? :D

Finally someone offers a fair deal on AZ. It's about time. :mad:

Hope I am not too late. Where/How do I sign up? :happydance:
 
Last edited:
ill be there...dependant on the number of installs i have....im about 40 mins away...so probally a daily trip for me each day....unless i get hammered one night there...then ill be sleeping in the truck...lol
 
Looks like myself, Nasty, Easy-E and The Sleeve will all be there Tuesday. We will have a TAR corporate strategy meeting in the bar of either the Scanticon or Raddison in honor of Easy-E's recent re birth into the civilian world Tuesday and Wednesday night. While no longer a full time super hero, Easy still parties like one so it should be fun. We encourage any AZ'ers who will be there early to come attend the proceedings.

We will be broadcasting the Jack Justis Case Give Away from Valley Forge on Wednesday night at 9 PM Eastern. If you have entered to win that bad boy make sure you tune to see if you get lucky. I spoke with Allen and he said the tables will be in use either for practice or for a last minute qualifier on Wednesday night so we will get to see some pool as well.

Here is a partial list of players who are paid or have said they are coming:


Marlon Manolo
Stevie Moore
Shane Van Boening
Jason Kirkwood
Francisco Bustamante
Dennis Orcullo
John Schmidt
Johnny Archer
Matt Krah
Evan Broxmeyer
Lee Van Corteza
Darryl Peach

There are probably 7 or 8 more these are just the ones who pop into my head. I spoke with Allen today and he is really pumped up for this. I think we will see more than a few walk up entries. The format is great and some of the best players in the world will be there. I can't wait.

If anyone can't make it there in person you can watch it on TAR August 6-10. The 6, 7, 8th will be free for anyone who wants to watch and the final 2 days , Saturday and Sunday will be $15 each or $25 for both. We want to thank Allen and Dawn along with event sponsors Diamond Tables, The Laser Rack, RunOut Sportswear, and Ivan Simonis for having us there. All the free coverage and PPV info will be available on www.theactionreport.com
 
Last edited:
Back
Top