How would you play Lock N Load, 9 ball race to 11 games for the cheese?

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Meaning how much weight you would want to play him in this match? For you to have a good chance to win?

Many Regards,
RRFireblade.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would play him dead even with the mighty Lucasi cue for a bottle of Hanks water.
Seriously I don't know how he plays.
I give the ghost the 8 and the break.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meaning how much weight you would want to play him in this match? For you to have a good chance to win?

Many Regards,
RRFireblade.

I only play straight up. If I lose I consider it a paid lesson. Weight is only an invitation to foster continued mediocrity.

If you took an advantage and "won", you did not win in my book.

But then, I was never a gambler...just a pool player. :) That's why I literally do not understand a lot of this gambling talk.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member

Many Regards,
RRFireblade.

I would feel comfortable giving him 5 games on the wire and giving him the breaks. I think that is being generous....so don't ask for anymore weight. I usually don't give any weight, but I would make an exception in his case.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Many Regards,
RRFireblade.

I did play him.

I pulled up to his room in Louisiana in my Cadillac El Dorado, the red one with the big whitewall tires and chrome baby moon rims. I took out my custom tooled Fellini case, and slid my Gus into it. I put my arm around a buxom blond, tucked the case under my other arm, and put my other arm around a buxom brunette. They were both of nearly legal age mind you.

I hitched up my big, DG white belt, and strolled up to the door in my white, size 13 Italian shoes, and adjusted my white Panama hat. I walked into the room and called out for the Locksmith.

I said "Lock, I come to play". He trembled at the sight of me. The girls were getting excited, their short skirts revealing long, lean tanned legs. I knew this kind of action leads to the late night kind of action, but I better win, or they might ditch me for Mr. Load.

He says "What's the game, Mr. Clean?" I say "I have 20 large on me. I play a nickel on the 5 and a dime on the 9". he says "That some big stakes, you better show me the money." I reached in my size 13 white Italian shoe and pulled out a roll. He screwed his cue together.

He won the flip, broke and ran out. He hit a jump shot, two banks, a carom, a kiss, and a combo. I could tell I was outclassed. I unscrewed my stick.

I handed him a quarter and said "Keep the change. Keep the girls too." His jaw about hit the floor and he didn't say anything as I drove off in my red El Dorado.

Next time I'm gonna need some weight!

Last edited:

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depends on the cheese. If it is comod cheese I would want a lot of weight cause that stuff is awesome. Wouldn't want to risk not going home with it.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
I did play him.

I pulled up to his room in Louisiana in my Cadillac El Dorado, the red one with the big whitewall tires and chrome baby moon rims. I took out my custom tooled Fellini case, and slid my Gus into it. I put my arm around a buxom blond, tucked the case under my other arm, and put my other arm around a buxom brunette. They were both of nearly legal age mind you.

I hitched up my big, DG white belt, and strolled up to the door in my white, size 13 Italian shoes, and adjusted my white Panama hat. I walked into the room and called out for the Locksmith.

I said "Lock, I come to play". He trembled at the sight of me. The girls were getting excited, their short skirts revealing long, lean tanned legs. I knew this kind of action leads to the late night kind of action, but I better win, or they might ditch me for Mr. Load.

He says "What's the game, Mr. Clean?" I say "I have 20 large on me. I play a nickel on the 5 and a dime on the 9". he says "That some big stakes, you better show me the money." I reached in my size 13 white Italian shoe and pulled out a roll. He screwed his cue together.

He won the flip, broke and ran out. He hit a jump shot, two banks, a carom, a kiss, and a combo. I could tell I was outclassed. I unscrewed my stick.

I handed him a quarter and said "Keep the change. Keep the girls too." His jaw about hit the floor and he didn't say anything as I drove off in my red El Dorado.

Next time I'm gonna need some weight!

Good stuff.Rep to you sir.

TheThaiger

Banned
I only play straight up. If I lose I consider it a paid lesson. Weight is only an invitation to foster continued mediocrity.

If you took an advantage and "won", you did not win in my book.

But then, I was never a gambler...just a pool player. :) That's why I literally do not understand a lot of this gambling talk.

Didn't you say you paid your way through medical school by gambling at pool? Don't make me get Aldridge Prior out again...

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same as with Buddy. So far as I know they play about even. And he can bet as high as he likes.:cool: