Huebler Cue

CS72

Maxx and all,

Thanks once again for both your quick and insightful responses. I'm now remembering rushing into pool halls, bowling alleys, similar to get the first glance down cues for the straightest 19-21 ounce pieces. Until of course I got this cue, way back in the day, that we've been speaking of. Fun memories, very happy I still have this piece of personal history, and quite thankful that you all have shared and instructed my understanding of what it is. I really do appreciate everyone's help and direction.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler cues are pretty common in this area. The first decent cue I ever bought was also at Cue and Cushion and I still have it. Schon SL -5. Unfortunately I can't play with it now because I need a wrapless cue due to a problem with the fingertips on my grip hand but I still own it and it still rolls straight.

I no longer live in St Louis but the last time I checked Cue and Cushion was still in business.
Cool spot. Some pics: https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...hUKEwjD5KSchoruAhUEqlkKHWYICq4QoiowG3oECC0QAw

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Huebler cues are pretty common in this area. The first decent cue I ever bought was also at Cue and Cushion and I still have it. Schon SL -5. Unfortunately I can't play with it now because I need a wrapless cue due to a problem with the fingertips on my grip hand but I still own it and it still rolls straight.

I no longer live in St Louis but the last time I checked Cue and Cushion was still in business.
Yep, they’re still going strong.
Joss Treadway’s cue shop is a block away, took over from Jim Buss.

Will Prout

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, they’re still going strong.
Joss Treadway’s cue shop is a block away, took over from Jim Buss.

Will Prout
I didn't realize that. Jim and his brother put tips on my cues a couple times.