Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0

nuts4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It is a Wes Hunter cue,the same one I tried to trade with you for the Schon Jump/Break.I screwed up on the name,it has been corrected.
Thanks
Jerry

Last edited:

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Wow!!!!

Here is where he bought the cue. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120428122407 and here is where he's selling the cue. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I think it's a Wes Hunter, but maybe he found out something???

Looks like the resale market for Wes Hunter cues isn't as bad as the other cuemakers in the US....

FYI to the poster- while your intentions might have been good - this probably tanked any profitable sale on AZB.

Best of luck to the seller of a nice looking WES HUNTER cue.

Owned a Wes Hunter cue, and it was a nice players cue.

Michael

<--- I always have bad intentions:D

nuts4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It seems I struck a nerve here for what ever reason.I have just been buying cheaper custom cues trying to find one that I liked.The Schon stl7 I'm selling on Ebay I totally got ripped off it was suppose to have 2 Ivory ferruled shafts I payed $500 and it is not Ivory,and not worth anywhere near that!I bought the Wes Hunter after reading here that he uses the same materials as Eric Crisp.I had email Eric to see if he would make me one based on a Blackcreek I had seen here that sold.He recomended that I try Wes,before I spent that kind of money I wanted to try one of his cues.This came up for sale and I bought it cheap as seller wanted $475 or 495 for a buy it now.He had more in it then I bought it for,I paid $304 with shipping.I do not think that Anyone here would not try to recoup some of his loses.I have not cheated anyone and anyone that knows me will vouch that I never will screw anyone,probably take a loss to not offend anyone else.Sorry to anyone that feels I misrepresented the cue.

Sincerely,
Jerry

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Nothing wrong with your sale

It seems I struck a nerve here for what ever reason.I have just been buying cheaper custom cues trying to find one that I liked.The Schon stl7 I'm selling on Ebay I totally got ripped off it was suppose to have 2 Ivory ferruled shafts I payed $500 and it is not Ivory,and not worth anywhere near that!I bought the Wes Hunter after reading here that he uses the same materials as Eric Crisp.I had email Eric to see if he would make me one based on a Blackcreek I had seen here that sold.He recomended that I try Wes,before I spent that kind of money I wanted to try one of his cues.This came up for sale and I bought it cheap as seller wanted $475 or 495 for a buy it now.He had more in it then I bought it for,I paid $304 with shipping.I do not think that Anyone here would not try to recoup some of his loses.I have not cheated anyone and anyone that knows me will vouch that I never will screw anyone,probably take a loss to not offend anyone else.Sorry to anyone that feels I misrepresented the cue.

Sincerely,
Jerry

Jerry,

Nothing wrong with your sale, and I believe your asking price is OK. And I understand trying out cues and cuemakers before you make the more expensive plunge into their higher level wares. You need to know if you like their style of play, as well as their designs, if you are going to play with it.
I was just venting about the bad habit that seems to be growing around here where one would not ask you first about the cue in a PM-on AZB or even on ebay- to make certain if it was a Bobby or Wes Hunter, or help you out on who made it.
And then to post what you paid versus what you are selling it for is just in poor taste. It might not have been done on purpose, but it is still in poor taste, when other avenues were open. To me it doesn't matter what the difference is, as long as the buyer is comfortable and willing to pay what you are asking for it. In the end, the sale will dictate that.

This post just rubbed me wrong, and I had to say something. It didn't have anything for sale, it wasn't your sale post, and it just seemed odd. So I had to say something.

Good luck on your sale.

Michael

nuts4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In order to still have the access to Ebay's page as I do not remember how long ago it was,you either had to be a bidder or seller and I guess I had to tick them off to resort to this,as they had to still keep the listing.It has to be close to the 90 days,you can see it on the page if you look.Unbelievable!

Tiddler

AzB Silver Haired Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Show an honest man his mistake and he will thank you for it. Show a dishonest man his mistake and he'll blame you for finding it.

nuts4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If that was all it was then I am sincerely sorry,I felt like everyone was attacking me for what I felt was a simple mistake.I know very little about custom cuemakers as no one around my area shoots with a custom cue.Most use Mcdermotts,Meuchi,Schon,or Schulers.If you read description you probably figured I mixed up the first name,I have never seen a Bob Hunter cue,I am terible at names and it was 3am when I made the listing.I was not trying to misrepresent the cue and I would have gone out of my way to have satisfied anyone that would have bought it thinking it was a Bob Hunter cue.Again I do apoligize.

nuts4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just finished a search on Bob Hunter cues and now fully understand the full extent of my stupid mistake and how it angered all of you.I in no way intentionally meant to pass this off as his work.Please accept my appology and thank you for pointing this out so I did not have a very upset buyer.
Sincerely,
Jerry