I changed my opinion on the $49.99 Us Open

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading all the responses in my thread reguarding my opinion of the price of the streaming video, I have changed my mind, I wasnt as informed as I am know and I retract my statment aboutthe price. Thanks for the information. I hope I didnt upset anyone or harm their efforts.
 
Hey Fatboy after reading your thread on the price I went over and ordered it. Seemed like a bargain. So your thread did some good.
 
Fatboy said:
After reading all the responses in my thread reguarding my opinion of the price of the streaming video, I have changed my mind, I wasnt as informed as I am know and I retract my statment aboutthe price. Thanks for the information. I hope I didnt upset anyone or harm their efforts.

This is what's great about the forum: You're perfectly free to give your opinion, and most of us want to hear varied opinions. Some will agree or disagree with it. Your opinion may sway some people or you will be swayed by others' opinions, as in this case. You just demonstrated that you're open minded. That's a good thing!
 
Fatboy said:
After reading all the responses in my thread reguarding my opinion of the price of the streaming video, I have changed my mind, I wasnt as informed as I am know and I retract my statment aboutthe price. Thanks for the information. I hope I didnt upset anyone or harm their efforts.

Well said, it takes true character to what you did here. THANKS.

cheers------------BW
 
Fatboy said:
After reading all the responses in my thread reguarding my opinion of the price of the streaming video, I have changed my mind, I wasnt as informed as I am know and I retract my statment aboutthe price. Thanks for the information. I hope I didnt upset anyone or harm their efforts.

I really appreciated the heads up. I ordered early after your post and saved $20.

Chris
 
OK, I bought it, even though it's not supposed to work on Mac's. I'll just have to borrow somebody else's computer at work I suppose :o
 
Wait? It doesn't work on mac's but does it work on linux? Please let me know. because I already bought it and i only own a linux system, distro is ubuntu.
 
asbani said:
I ordered it too. Can't wait to watch them after 12 hours from now.

I"m glad you said that! I'd lost track of the days and forgotten it started tomorrow night at 6 central.
 
shortman said:
Well said, it takes true character to what you did here. THANKS.

cheers------------BW


thanks,

i awalys keep an open mind, and AWALYS admit when i'm wrong.
 
So i bought the broadcast at 50$ is a good price for me. But I keep going into the broadcast website and it's all GREY screen. is it my computer, or its still not opened yet? Please let me know, thanks.

!asbani
 
Fatboy said:
After reading all the responses in my thread reguarding my opinion of the price of the streaming video, I have changed my mind, I wasnt as informed as I am know and I retract my statment aboutthe price. Thanks for the information. I hope I didnt upset anyone or harm their efforts.

Got burned on the last one...Won't buy again!!!
 
Back
Top