I Have A Hunch About Earl and the MC

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
About a month ago Jerry from AZ Biliards was looking for contact imfo for Earl for some promotor from Europe. At that time I though maybe Mosconi Cup. Now Earl will be in Vegas 4 days before the MC playing SVB in TAR 21. If it walks like a duck....Johnnyt
 
Doesn't Matchroom get to pick up to two of the players regardless of points earned? I know they want Earl back, especially for the drama...
 
Doesn't Matchroom get to pick up to two of the players regardless of points earned? I know they want Earl back, especially for the drama...

Quote from Matchroom "The remaining two players will be Matchroom Sport wildcard picks although the ranking will play a part in this."
 
About a month ago Jerry from AZ Biliards was looking for contact imfo for Earl for some promotor from Europe. At that time I though maybe Mosconi Cup. Now Earl will be in Vegas 4 days before the MC playing SVB in TAR 21. If it walks like a duck....Johnnyt

I would love to see Earl on the team.....

...although it may test JA's executive ability..:cool:
 
I think Earl isn't that far away on the MC rankings. I know he probably can't catch up at this point without winning the whole thing and the other guys doing real bad BUT, if Matchroom's decision takes the rankings into consideration they may go ahead and pick Earl. Although they have had plenty of events that they could pick him for World Pool Masters, last couple of Mosconi Cups and they havn't. Maybe they don't want him anymore. Maybe he had gone off one too many times and feel he isn't worth the agro. Just my 2C.
 
its all about the tv ratings

I think Earl isn't that far away on the MC rankings. I know he probably can't catch up at this point without winning the whole thing and the other guys doing real bad BUT, if Matchroom's decision takes the rankings into consideration they may go ahead and pick Earl. Although they have had plenty of events that they could pick him for World Pool Masters, last couple of Mosconi Cups and they havn't. Maybe they don't want him anymore. Maybe he had gone off one too many times and feel he isn't worth the agro. Just my 2C.

Maybe they want him back on the team to help the ratings?
 
Its the Alfred Zinger Show.
And Jerry is ascared to have us on his show.

I too would like to see Earl on the Mosconi Cup Team once again.
If anyone else doesn't like it, too bad for them.
 
Last edited:
Mosconi Cup

What is this the Jerry Springer show?
Everyone gets paid at the event and every team member wants to win, but Berry Hearn is the man in charge and he wants an all out Roman Spectical. Earl is the only one that can give that.:D
 
I would love to see Earl on the team.....

...although it may test JA's executive ability..:cool:

Ditto for me. When Earl is on, he's unstopable. Beautiful stroke, excellent shot making, and outstanding position play are the attributes of Earl's play. None better - just ask SVB or Johhny Archer. They both lost to him bigtime.
 
I hope they pick him just to see if Johnny A and his crew pull out. Johnnyt

They won't it's a;; about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All talk. They need to get over themselves.
They are no more important them Earl.
 
Back
Top