Jules_UK said:More likely it was someone from America who got annoyed with Earl because he wouldn't tell him where the nearest McDonald's was.
that's nice
Jules_UK said:More likely it was someone from America who got annoyed with Earl because he wouldn't tell him where the nearest McDonald's was.
frankncali said:Its 304 pst is this show still going??
uwate said:To Drago's credit, when the fan was calling Earl a turd, he told the guy to be quiet.
You know Trigger,us Americans do love our McDonalds! :thumbup:akaTrigger said:that's nice![]()
akaTrigger said:that's nice![]()
tjlmbklr said:So where can I get the schecule of when it will be streaming? I want to watch it whenever I can but since about 4:00 CST the stream has been gone I assume there is no matches right now. The website has the schedule but I am not sure of the time zone.......
Anyone?
derekdisco said:We lost our playoff match, spankings are in order. see you in louisville![]()
derekdisco said:We lost our playoff match, spankings are in order. see you in louisville![]()