I just save a bunch by going to Sopcast!

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
boxing_may_hatt_378.jpg





I apologize to our mods and they can move this thread to where it is suppose
to go, but first...

I know this is not pool related guys, but I just want to share this with you if
you're also a boxing buff. Instead of coughing up $54.99+++ for the Hatton
vs. Mayweather fight, you can watch it for FREE at Sopcast channel 35999!
 
Last edited:
To JAM (Jennie),

If you think the Brits who watched the previous Mosconi Cup are a rowdy
bunch, wait till you see them in a boxing brawl! Those watching the pool
matches will look like choir boys! :D
 
bignasty said:
I Got It On Sopcast 6002:d



I haven't checked 6002 yet Chad, but I think the commentary is in Chinese.
Channel 35999 is the HBOPPV version, with commentaries from Larry Merchant,
Jim Lampley and Emmanuel Steward...
 
Hatton just got KTFO and the Brits are still chanting??? WTF?
They can't really hold their Ps and Qs I guess...
 
gopi-1 said:
Hatton just got KTFO and the Brits are still chanting??? WTF?
They can't really hold their Ps and Qs I guess...
THey are so drunk they don't know what happened.
I feel bad for Ricky.
He got worn out by all that chasing and being hugged by Mayrunner.:eek: :D
 
gopi-1 said:
Hatton just got KTFO and the Brits are still chanting??? WTF?They can't really hold their Ps and Qs I guess...


Does that mean he won, lost or is with child???????:confused:
 
and ya'll think KT is a con artist? the promoters of this fight convincing the general public Hatton was in the same league as PBF was the con of the century
 
smashmouth said:
and ya'll think KT is a con artist? the promoters of this fight convincing the general public Hatton was in the same league as PBF was the con of the century


The promoter is a direct descendant of PT Barnum and a distant cousin of KT
who really believes that there's always a sucker born every minute.

A million thanks to Sopcast! :D
 
smashmouth said:
and ya'll think KT is a con artist? the promoters of this fight convincing the general public Hatton was in the same league as PBF was the con of the century
KT is a con artist.

Ricky did well until he was worn out and nailed .
You think Bob Arum is a con artist b/c Tommy Hearns was KO'd in 8 minutes by Hagler?
You think Don King is a con artist because Joe Frazier went down 5 times on Foreman in Jamaica?
In boxing, sh!# happens.
In pool, players get $#!t on.
 
gopi-1 said:
To JAM (Jennie),

If you think the Brits who watched the previous Mosconi Cup are a rowdy
bunch, wait till you see them in a boxing brawl! Those watching the pool
matches will look like choir boys! :D

Man, I was sound asleep. Who won? :confused:

JAM
 
Aargghh! I missed it.

Not too surprised by the result though. I'm sure Hatton will keep fighting, he's only 29. I'm really out of touch with boxing these days, I think the last fight I saw was when Lennox made Tyson look like a punchbag.
 
chilli66 said:
Aargghh! I missed it.

Not too surprised by the result though. I'm sure Hatton will keep fighting, he's only 29. I'm really out of touch with boxing these days, I think the last fight I saw was when Lennox made Tyson look like a punchbag.
Damn thats a long time ago.
 
Fast Lenny said:
I would like to know also,i was fighting,i mean working with annoying drunks till 3am,lol. :)

Somebody on the non-pool-related forum said it was a TKO in the 10th by the Dancing with the Stars boxer.

JAM
 
Back
Top