I met an AZer today-Corey Harper

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I attended the Hardtimes, Bellflower, Ca '1st Sunday-added' tournament today.

I paid my entry-was able to play 3 matches before heading home. Don't laugh-it's usually 2 and out.

AZer Corey Harper put me out of my misery. Corey hits em good despite many other life priorities competing for his time.

Corey-good luck with your new business venture. It was good to meet you.

Take care


ps: I just missed the three rail kick to hit the 2ball. Had to try. The 1 rail kick was there, but they're harder to hit for me when the ball is in the middle of the table.
 
I attended the Hardtimes, Bellflower, Ca '1st Sunday-added' tournament today.

I paid my entry-was able to play 3 matches before heading home. Don't laugh-it's usually 2 and out.

AZer Corey Harper put me out of my misery. Corey hits em good despite many other life priorities competing for his time.

Corey-good luck with your new business venture. It was good to meet you.

Take care


ps: I just missed the three rail kick to hit the 2ball. Had to try. The 1 rail kick was there, but they're harder to hit for me when the ball is in the middle of the table.

Way to go, Bill! I'm sure you forgot to mention that Corey went through the remainder of the field like water. Especially after your battle with him. :grin:

I've seen some strong players on the streams from Hardtimes. Glad to hear some AZers won a few. Keep strokin'.

Best,
Mike
 
The first Sunday event is a tough one. No shame losing to CCC. He's an excellent player who has been playing real well lately.

Good guy, good stroke. :wink:
 
The first Sunday event is a tough one. No shame losing to CCC. He's an excellent player who has been playing real well lately.

Good guy, good stroke. :wink:


DPP-

Yeah, I noticed.

There was a pattern. Corey breaks-and runs. Or-he plays safe , gets ball in hand-runs out. Or, I miss-he runs out. A game well played.

Corey-good shooting.

ps: my magic chalk would do no magic.
 
Corey's new place in Pasdena is super-cool! His table is playing great.

This is also a nice venue for lessons, small clinics, and private matches. I hope to see a TAR match there sometime.

Corey can play with the best of them - he hardly ever plays but cashed in the Vegas U.S.Open 10 ball again just last month.

Chris
 
I attended the Hardtimes, Bellflower, Ca '1st Sunday-added' tournament today.

I paid my entry-was able to play 3 matches before heading home. Don't laugh-it's usually 2 and out.

AZer Corey Harper put me out of my misery. Corey hits em good despite many other life priorities competing for his time.

Corey-good luck with your new business venture. It was good to meet you.

Take care


ps: I just missed the three rail kick to hit the 2ball. Had to try. The 1 rail kick was there, but they're harder to hit for me when the ball is in the middle of the table.

It was really cool meeting, playing, and chatting with you too.

I hope to host an upcoming local AZ'rs event at my place in Pasadena, CA.
 
It was really cool meeting, playing, and chatting with you too.

I hope to host an upcoming local AZ'rs event at my place in Pasadena, CA.


Corey-

Same here. I enjoyed the match except for the 'kicked my a$$' part. Although, I can't say that it came as a surprise.

Good shooting.

Take care

ps: watch out for that Abe guy
 
Back
Top