I need a few prayers

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everybody.... I just posted this over on the CCB and am posting it here. As alot of people on here know my wife is very ill. Well on Tuesday she was taken by ambulance and admitted to Albany Medical Center Hospital here in Albany NY with a very bad infection. When admitted she was somewhat nonresponsive. well after 3 days of antibiotics she had showed enough of an improvement to come home today.. So i came home to get her clothes and when i returned to the hospital i was informed that she was going to have to stay atleast another 4-5 days minimum because the infection is still there and she is going to need more IV antibiotics. So please do me a favor and say a little prayer for her. it will mean a great deal to me and i know that she will appreciate it.....thanks in advance.........mike

Last edited:

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the best to you and your wife. My regards and hope for a speedy recovery!

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said one for both of you as you 'll be needing them too, and may tommorow bring better forcast. Leonard

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Best wishes from Oregon...now the prayers are coast to coast. :)

Last edited:

SteveFromNY

Registered Boozer
Silver Member
Mike, my prayers go out to your wife and family. My dad was rushed to the hospital and an emergency operation was performed two hanksgivings ago. At the time, the surgeons wanted us that the rate of success was low, but he fought through it and more than a year later, is alive and well. I hope your wife pulls through this and you have to stay strong yourself.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
My thoughts and prayers go with you and your wife. May she heal completely and quickly. We're all pulling for her. :)

Attachments

• Get-Well-Soon-Teddy-Bear-Balloon-Bouquet-1.jpg
    Get-Well-Soon-Teddy-Bear-Balloon-Bouquet-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 123