I need a few prayers

gb6491

Registered
4g4v675.gif
Smoke and prayers sent from the left coast.
Regards,
Greg

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
May you both recognize The Source within and may your recognition of It's Power as the only power remove all the disease and dis-ease.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Mike.. i will deffinatly be praying for you and your wife..

may you both be strong in your time of need and hopefully the infection passes and your wife can return home with you soon.. :)

chris

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My prayers are with her and also with you. I know what you are going through. I pray she heals really fast and God gives you peace in this situation.

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Mike,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. I can't tell you how deeply I hope everything works out.

- Steve

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
prayer

o.k. mike just sent up agood one for her, get ready to fix her a good home cooked meal . STICK:eek: :eek: :eek:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
Hi everybody.... I just posted this over on the CCB and am posting it here. As alot of people on here know my wife is very ill. Well on Tuesday she was taken by ambulance and admitted to Albany Medical Center Hospital here in Albany NY with a very bad infection. When admitted she was somewhat nonresponsive. well after 3 days of antibiotics she had showed enough of an improvement to come home today.. So i came home to get her clothes and when i returned to the hospital i was informed that she was going to have to stay atleast another 4-5 days minimum because the infection is still there and she is going to need more IV antibiotics. So please do me a favor and say a little prayer for her. it will mean a great deal to me and i know that she will appreciate it.....thanks in advance.........mike

Hello Mike, you are in the thoughts and Prayers of my family. We wish your wife a speedy recovery!!!

Very Respectfully

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
Hi everybody.... I just posted this over on the CCB and am posting it here. As alot of people on here know my wife is very ill. Well on Tuesday she was taken by ambulance and admitted to Albany Medical Center Hospital here in Albany NY with a very bad infection. When admitted she was somewhat nonresponsive. well after 3 days of antibiotics she had showed enough of an improvement to come home today.. So i came home to get her clothes and when i returned to the hospital i was informed that she was going to have to stay atleast another 4-5 days minimum because the infection is still there and she is going to need more IV antibiotics. So please do me a favor and say a little prayer for her. it will mean a great deal to me and i know that she will appreciate it.....thanks in advance.........mike

A little prayer from Louisana. We know about sickness and prayer. May your wife have a speedy recovery. Your love for her is appreciated.
JoeyA