I need a few prayers

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
Well i want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. Apparently what has now happened is the infection my wife has/had has split into 2 different infections because the original infection was not killed with the medicine called leviquin. Now she has to do atleast 7 more days on an IV antiobiotic called Zocyn to kill 1 of the bacteria and an oral one to kill the other.... Again, thanks for all of your prayers and kind thoughts........mike

Doubling up the efforts for your wife.
JoeyA

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Hope she gets well soon.....

cueball1950 said:
Well i want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. Apparently what has now happened is the infection my wife has/had has split into 2 different infections because the original infection was not killed with the medicine called leviquin. Now she has to do atleast 7 more days on an IV antiobiotic called Zocyn to kill 1 of the bacteria and an oral one to kill the other.... Again, thanks for all of your prayers and kind thoughts........mike

Hey Mike, I really hope she gets well soon. Keep taking good care of her.
.....and please change your location information.....you are closer to Heaven than to Hell.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
juegabillar said:
Hey Mike, I really hope she gets well soon. Keep taking good care of her.
.....and please change your location information.....you are closer to Heaven than to Hell.

Thank you harold for the kind words. She came home today but will still have to take oral antiobiotics for another 5-7 days. But she has proved that she is indeed a fighter.......................mike

curly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike, that's good news that your wife is home!! Hope she continues recovering and things get back to "normal" for you guys soon.

Curly