I need your prayers

WardS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My beautiful wife of 41yrs. is in Hospice with stage 4 lung cancer, she is always asked "Did you smoke" the answer is no, why do people have to be so thoughtless? Does it make the pain any less if she smoked?

Please send us all the prayers we sure need them

God Bless

hillbilly

Pro Player
God Bless

My beautiful wife of 41yrs. is in Hospice with stage 4 lung cancer, she is always asked "Did you smoke" the answer is no, why do people have to be so thoughtless? Does it make the pain any less if she smoked?

God Bless

God Bless you and your family... Sorry to hear...

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless, and may she be pain free.
I have no idea what you are going through so I will just keep you in my prayers.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I hope for you and your wife that the final days are peaceful and happy.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
My prayers go out to you, your wife, and your family. Put all of your burderns and worries on the Lord. He is there to carry them for you. Many blessings on your wife and you and your family.

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

God Bless

So sorry to read of your situation. You and your wife will be in my thoughts.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

God Bless

May God bless your wife and you at a time like this. I am sorry to hear about you wife being sick. She will be in my prayers.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Gods hand be with you and my prayers for you and your wife. Bless you and peace be with you both.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she will be as comfortable as possible during this terrible ordeal.

Peace to both of you.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgiveness

People ask because sometimes they either don't know any better or they just do not know what to say in a response. I am sure they do not mean to be hurtful. God bless your family in your time of need. My thoughts go out to you.

God Bless

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am saying a special prayer for you, I know what it means to need prayers. I am 32, I lost my wife 1 1/2 years ago just after she gave birth to our beautiful baby boy Everett Waylon Barkley. I will pray as much as one can and I pray that yall are beat over the head with blessings! God bless yall

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
sorry to hear that my friend, prayers out to you and yours. Hope everything turns out ok.

best wishes,
Grey GHost

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

God Bless

you and your wife are in my prayers