I will take Shane and give up 20 games!

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is already a thread about this game so I apoligize, but I am in a little bit of a time crunch. I will like to get a sweat on the Shane-Earl mach. I would like to take Shane and will give up 20 games. I will only be around for about 20 or so minutes and would like to get some action before I have to go. Any ammount is ok, unless it is way above my budget. Thanks!
 
Joey and Hal, you both have action. Please posts back, so I know you got it. Thanks guys!
 
I'll take $40 thru paypal. I have transactions in the sticky thread on the For Sale/wanted section. Thanks
-Alex
 
rossaroni said:
Joey and Hal, you both have action. Please posts back, so I know you got it. Thanks guys!

I think both of you are offline now. It is a bet, unless you guys say no bet before the start. I will not be around, so unless I hear differently, you two have a bet.
 
rossaroni said:
I think both of you are offline now. It is a bet, unless you guys say no bet before the start. I will not be around, so unless I hear differently, you two have a bet.

If you wanna lay any of this off, let me know
 
rossaroni said:
I think both of you are offline now. It is a bet, unless you guys say no bet before the start. I will not be around, so unless I hear differently, you two have a bet.

Bet. Good luck
 
ABall said:
I'll take $40 thru paypal. I have transactions in the sticky thread on the For Sale/wanted section. Thanks
-Alex

Sorry, Alex. I already have too many bets. Good luck getting action!
 
Last edited:
ABall said:
I'll take $40 thru paypal. I have transactions in the sticky thread on the For Sale/wanted section. Thanks
-Alex

You got a 40 bet, 81 or higher you win, 80 or less i win. confirm here
 
Back
Top