I will take Shane and give up 20 games!

derekdisco said:
You got a 40 bet, 81 or higher you win, 80 or less i win. confirm here

Same here. Just so everyone is on the same page- Earl gets 81 games or more, you win. 80 or less, I win. I have to go guys. Thanks for the action and good luck to everyone!
 
ABall said:
I'll take $40 thru paypal. I have transactions in the sticky thread on the For Sale/wanted section. Thanks
-Alex

derekdisco do you want my action? Same bet as stated in above thread.
 
rossaroni said:
Same here. Just so everyone is on the same page- Earl gets 81 games or more, you win. 80 or less, I win. I have to go guys. Thanks for the action and good luck to everyone!


If Earl gets to 80 you should lose if in fact you are giving up up 20 games on the wire.
 
Last edited:
sydbarret said:
If Earl gets to 80 you should lose if in fact you are goiving up 20 on the wire.


I concur...if he gets to 80 games plus the 20 you are giving him...he would have 100.
 
Sorry. I completely forgot about this. I know it's already started but I'll honor my original bet. Are we on or not? You make the call.
 
Last edited:
sydbarret said:
If Earl gets to 80 you should lose if in fact you are giving up up 20 games on the wire.

Obviously not wanting to give 20 games
 
Last edited:
iba7467 said:
Actually, that would be a push, the line they are offering is 19.5
NO such thing.
Race to 100, one gets 20 on the wire. He wins 80 games , he is on 100.
 
I also agree, the guy offered 20, but wants to win with 80. This is not giving 20.
 
Last edited:
iba7467 said:
Yes, and Shane would be at 100 also. Score Earl 80+20=100, Shane 100. Push

That's how it works in other sports, maybe I'm wrong.

I also agree, the guy offered 20, but wants to win with 80. This is not giving 20.
Let's not make this complicated.
If the match is not over and Earl wins 80 games, bet on Earl with 20 GAMES ON THE WIRE, wins.
IF we race to 11, I spot you 2 games on the wire, you win 9 games, you win.
 
They both cant get to 100 or the equivalent at the same time.

Southpaw
 
Last edited:
iba7467 said:
Yes, and Shane would be at 100 also. Score Earl 80+20=100, Shane 100. Push

That's how it works in other sports, maybe I'm wrong.

I also agree, the guy offered 20, but wants to win with 80. This is not giving 20.

Um, how did Earl get to 80 at the same time shane got to 100?
 
JoeyInCali said:
Let's not make this complicated.
If the match is not over and Earl wins 80 games, bet on Earl with 20 GAMES ON THE WIRE, wins.
IF we race to 11, I spot you 2 games on the wire, you win 9 games, you win.

Concession. I will edit my other posts. Sorry, I viewed this similarly to a sports bet where the final score was determinant.
 
iba7467 said:
I also agree, the guy offered 20, but wants to win with 80. This is not giving 20.

You got me. I was trying to screw everyone! :cool: I am not a professional pool handicapper and was in a rush. Sorry for any confusion. Derek made his line and I thought he was offering the same, but it is a little different. 80 is a win for you guys! Is that better?
 
Last edited:
Hal said:
Sorry. I completely forgot about this. I know it's already started but I'll honor my original bet. Are we on or not? You make the call.

We got action Hal! Earl gets to 80 you win! 79 or less, I win. Good luck!
 
rossaroni said:
We got action Hal! Earl gets to 80 you win! 79 or less, I win. Good luck!

Giving up 20 looks like a pretty good bet after day one, but here's hoping Earl at least makes this sweat action interesting!
 
PoolBum said:
Giving up 20 looks like a pretty good bet after day one, but here's hoping Earl at least makes this sweat action interesting!

You never know with Earl. You can never count him out. Still a long way to go until 100. Hopefully it will be exciting to the end-of course with Shane winning 100-79! ;)
 
Back
Top