I wish a happy Birthday to one of the three powerfull people of USA

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to Nancy Pelosi,the speaker of US House of Congress.Today is her Birthday.She likes to have a pool table as a gift for her birthday.I learned about it only yesterday otherwise I would have sent that pool table she wanted.It now appears that she likes pool and let us welcome her to the pool community by sending e-mail with birthday wishes to her today.:cool:

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
at least you spelled it right!

Happy Birthday to Nancy Pelosi,the speaker of US House of Congress.Today is her Birthday.She likes to have a pool table as a gift for her birthday.I learned about it only yesterday otherwise I would have sent that pool table she wanted.It now appears that she likes pool and let us welcome her to the pool community by sending e-mail with birthday wishes to her today.:cool:

She is indeed one of the three people in the USA most full of their own power. She often thinks she is queen and rules by fiat. Healthy paranoia prevents me from the things I would like to suggest for her birthday so I'll just say a supersized enema seeing as how she is more in need of it than anyone this side of Obama!

Hu

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Nancy has a mean stroke.

A mean stroke of the pen that is...

Hey, if she wants to get a pool table and give the game some pub, then let her at it. Screw the politics, let's get some airtime.

Matt <-- really, really did good restraining himself on this one

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
The only person I hate more than Nancy Pelosi is that s*&t for brains Russell Gibbs.:barf:

jay_az

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is a joke right? Ummm....I won't post what I REALLY think of stretch face....but yeah.:mad: If i had known her birthday was coming up i would have sent her a nice smack to the head.

jay

just kick'n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Pill"osi

Vagabond, it seems you caught the attention of a few az'ers.
I think "alstl" says it best with his "Avatar".

If you are not joking, the joke is on all of us.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a joke right? Ummm....I won't post what I REALLY think of stretch face....but yeah.:mad: If i had known her birthday was coming up i would have sent her a nice smack to the head.

jay

Yesterday I heard about it.I don`t remember whether it was on FOX or CNN.I am independent and equal opportunity mud slinger and I watch and listen to every thing and everybody.
This morning I tried to send her an e-mail but I could not get the contact information.

I personally believe that leaders of the billiards industry should tap and utilize the resources among politicians/other influencial people so that pool can thrive/flourish/grow.President Bush played pool but he never made a reference to pool on national TV.president Obama played pool but he never mentioned it on TV.I even sent two e-mails in the past to the white house asking the President to make a mention of pool on national TV.
It was only Nancy Pelosi who mentioned about pool on National TV.

The governor of massachussets in early 90s was a pool player and also used to play for money.I told Don mackey to tap that resource.But he never did it.

You now have one top country music singer who plays pool.Nobody seems to tap these resources.
Pool needs powerful/influencial people`s blessings for it`s growth.

Last edited:

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Dear Pelosi,

May this be the last birthday you spend on Earth. I also hope you last days are spent under the crappy healthcare plan you helped create.

All the best,

Dan

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Yesterday I heard about it.I don`t remember whether it was on FOX or CNN.I am independent and equal opportunity mud slinger and I watch and listen to every thing and everybody.
This morning I tried to send her an e-mail but I could not get the contact information.

I personally believe that leaders of the billiards industry should tap and utilize the resources among politicians/other influencial people so that pool can thrive/flourish/grow.President Bush played pool but he never made a reference to pool on national TV.president Obama played pool but he never mentioned it on TV.I even sent two e-mails in the past to the white house asking the President to make a mention of pool on national TV.
It was only Nancy Pelosi who mentioned about pool on National TV.

The governor of massachussets in early 90s was a pool player and also used to play for money.I told Don mackey to tap that resource.But he never did it.

You now have one top country music singer who plays pool.Nobody seems to tap these resources.
Pool needs powerful/influencial people`s blessings for it`s growth.

We don't need these people as our spokespersons. Not now, not ever, not no how! :mad:

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody going to Tea party tomorrow in searchlight, Nevada? I am going and please say hello to me if you are going to be there.

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
do we have any certified pool instructors of mid eastern decent (and no I don't mean maryland or conneticut) that could show up on the white house lawn with a 9 ft brunswick??????

boggs41076

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear Pelosi,

May this be the last birthday you spend on Earth. I also hope you last days are spent under the crappy healthcare plan you helped create.

All the best,

Dan

You are without a doubt my new hero, thats exactly what i was thinking. If somehow its not the last maybe the good lord could find it in his heart to take away her wealth and allow her to live long enough to fall ill to some terminal illness, have someone from their healthcare plan commitee or an Insuarance appointee from the IRS decide if she is worthy of a life saving operation or is it simply cheaper for the government throw her in jail and let nature take its course because she couldn't afford their offered insurance package or pay the penalties.

That penalty deal is kind of like a bad check.... if i write a 3 dollar bad check how does the bank expect to get a 30 dollar service charge.... If i ain't got three... I damn sure ain't got 33.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Her and Reid want to stick around forever.....as they say "And many More".:eek:

Richard-Morton,-AZ.jpg