Idea for the next Blue Book Of Pool Cues

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was thinking while flipping through my blue book. It would be handy if at the beginning or end of the book there was a quick Cue Maker Logo reference. A few pages of just small pics of Cue Maker's Logos alphabetically for quick scanning and identification purposes. Just a thought.:smile:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I was thinking while flipping through my blue book. It would be handy if at the beginning or end of the book there was a quick Cue Maker Logo reference. A few pages of just small pics of Cue Maker's Logos alphabetically for quick scanning and identification purposes. Just a thought.:smile:

I think that is a good idea also, I also think if you took the time to put it together and submitted it may be included. Brad may also see your post since he responds and posts here on the forum, he may answer your question himself.

Great Idea

9 ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone answer these two questions for me:

1. How many blue books of pool cues have there been.
2. Where can I purchase these books.

Any help is appreciated.

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
There have been three editions. You can buy them online at many places. Indyq.com, chalkers.com to name a couple.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Good idea Laz.
Cuemakers logos sometimes change over time.
When people are asking for a cue ID, the cue makers logo appears in the pics.

Sometimes they are easy to identify and sometimes they are a bit more obscure.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Can someone answer these two questions for me:

1. How many blue books of pool cues have there been.
2. Where can I purchase these books.

Any help is appreciated.

I have some of the Third Edition left for sale, if you interested send me a PM it will cost $37 shipping included in the USA.

Take care