illinois state pool tournament

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe the place is right on 159th in Orland and it is right across from a Mancari's of Orland car lot.

Hope this helps.
Junior

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
I will be there tomorrow to see my brother in law shoot. I've never been to this, only to apa events. Should be fun. Some really good shots there.

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a few vendors. Pat Diveney (Diveney Custom Cues) is there doing all kinds of work. Castillo Leather Goods is also there with his cue tattoos. There are a few more also. It doesn't cost a thing to go and watch.

Worst_7_ever

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they post any results from the state tournament anywhere before the whole thing is over?

I am currently running the website, and I will get the results up as quickly as possible. In the past the results have taken months to get put up, but now I will strive to have everthing up (including all the pictures past and present) ASAP. I have just redesigned the site, and I am still held up until the full results are sent to me from the ACSISA president.

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that i am running the web site portion Duane, you will see results MUCH faster. BTW you didnt come out this year?

No... or the year before and the year before that... etc. Been a long time.

League players and places to play are down in this area tremendously. Most of the Rockford players have migrated north to Beloit, WI where pool is still thriving. The WI state BCA tournament and vendor (WAMO) tournament are significantly better events than the IL counterparts at this time.

Maybe someday that will change :rolleyes: