I'm Back!!!

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Okay....my computer has been down for several months, so that is why I disappeared into thin air. I am finally back up, and hopefully it will last, as it is a little better than 4yo.

I did a quickie scan of my PM's, and 'yes', I did receive everything that was forwarded to John...again, I cannot possibly thank everyone enough for their help, well wishes, and support....it means more than you will ever know!!!

I have a mess to wade through with my emails, and will begin tackling that after I get home from work this evening.

Thank you all again, and it's good to be back!!!!

Lisa

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Welcome back!

Being without internet access these days is maddening. After two days my wife was having withdrawal symptoms bordering on heroin withdrawal.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
It's good to have you back, Lisa!!! I hope you are well and are on the road back to having a quality life again. We miss people like you, JAM, and many others when there are long gaps between your postings.

Once again, I truly hope all is well with you!!!

Maniac

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Your computer went on the fritz. A likely story indeed. I'll bet the dog ate your homework, to.
Anyway, welcome home. :smile:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Thanks for the 'welcome backs'! I am finally beginning to pick up some more hours at work, which is very welcomed. My manager told me that I will be seeing 5-6 days a week as we get closer to the holidays...so that will be very very good.

As to withdrawals...lol...not too bad...gots lots of book reading in!