I'm not quite sure what to think...

Can you guarantee results?? There are a few members here that I would LOVE for you to meet up with!:D
 
Dude

How funny fu#$#%! I just randomly stopped by your house today.

I would have been more in touch, but I did a little week in San Diego jail....so fun! J/K

I live a slightly "naughty life" so this happens from time to time.

But anyways lets play some tomorrow, you drive and I will pay for pool and beer! But only if you drink at least 8 like last time and stomp around the pool hall in your flip flops until you cant walk the next day.

Oh and to members on this forum, if you want to go to Dave's get Sh#* faced, play pool have a great time....and listen to Dave talk about boats hours till the sun comes up......then i recommend Dave's place to play.

Back to lurking.
 
stolz2 said:
I just randomly stopped by your house today.

I did a little week in San Diego jail.

Ummmmmmmm I mean.........
Well, You get my point right?????

Jim
 
Varney Cues said:
Maybe you went JefferyD on them...and ate them...or buried 'em under your house.:eek: :D :D

So you're saying that this is DJ's way of warning us? DJ is... JD backwards. Maybe that devil is still around. LOL
JoeyA
 
This post is amusing!! I never saw it.
The holiday season has me busy, and I wasn't on the internet for a while.
I told my lady of that night and now she wants so meet you and yours.
We just may have to come down soon.

Thanks for the hospitality, and the beer!!


SDF
 
Dude, I have the opposite problem. I played for a 1/2 day with 1pRoscoe a few months ago and now the guy won't go away!! :p ;) :D
 
ScottR said:
Dude, I have the opposite problem. I played for a 1/2 day with 1pRoscoe a few months ago and now the guy won't go away!! :p ;) :D
only until I get my cue, hero.... :p

then I'm outtie like Tookie...
 
Hey yeah it's all your fault

PlynSets said:
I know alot of different people in various aspects of life and they all seem to think I'm a nice enough guy.. I'm pretty well liked down at the pool halls I play at, and don't constantly harass people for action or anything.. Yet every single person I've hit balls with from this website no longer posts on here! At first I was thinking well maybe their busy, but...

Flashback about a year ago I met up with this guy "Jayden" we hooked up down at On Cue once or twice to practice a bit, and then once over at Family in O-side. He said he was getting a table and then he vanished like a fart in the wind. Never to post on here again..

About a month or two ago "Stolz" hit me up to shoot some, he's back in town from Alaska and getting his stuff all back together (buying a car etc..) So I run all the way down to S.D. pick him up and we go play some at On Cue, for a bit, Later on the following week we played some up at my house... Called him once or twice to see if he still wanted to buy my Frey, and if he wanted to go hit some balls and haven't seen or heard from him sense. I haven't seen him on here either?


Again a couple months ago San Diego Fan hit me up to shoot some.. We never could put something together until a few weeks ago, but one night he happened to be local to my place so he stopped by and we practiced a bit. I just happened to notice he hasn't posted on here sense either..

At first I was thinking maybe coincedence, but now 3 outta 3 I'm starting to wonder if I offended these people or something? These are all members that used to be on here daily, and almost immediately after playing just stopped posting all together?

DJ

Hey man it had nothing to do with you, I was just really busy there for a while,

Sure I'll play some 9ball ghost with ya. I was actually wondering the same about you. Cause I didn'tr get any pm's from ya. Well, let's meet up again and play some. On your table or mine or at oncue.

Jaden
 
Jaden said:
Hey man it had nothing to do with you, I was just really busy there for a while,

Sure I'll play some 9ball ghost with ya. I was actually wondering the same about you. Cause I didn'tr get any pm's from ya. Well, let's meet up again and play some. On your table or mine or at oncue.

Jaden

Anytime!

949-678-8369 - Dave
 
Neil...Take it easy! I've spent DAYS with Dave (Plynsets), on and off the pool table, and he is a good guy, and a straight shooter. Did you notice this thread is over a year old?:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Scott said:
Scott Lee
Neil...Take it easy! I've spent DAYS with Dave (Plynsets), on and off the pool table, and he is a good guy, and a straight shooter. Did you notice this thread is over a year old?

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

He's referencing the 1st post in the thread Scott about people disapearing after they play me.. and saying that my system doesn't work, and wanted me to play a bunch of people so they wouldn't post here anymore.. ;) (Atleast that's the way i read it) I don't think he's attacking me in anyway shape or form.


Neil said:
Apparently you are a fraud! Here, I was going to go ahead and give you a list of names of people to play that post on here, and then I find out it doesn't work at all!

If you ever get your 'system' down pat, with actual verifiable results, I'm sure a lot of us could give you a list of names to play.;)

I digress Neil you are right.. LOL Everybody eventually posted (which is good for me, but bad for your cause.. :D)

DJ
 
It was a joke

Scott Lee said:
Neil...Take it easy! I've spent DAYS with Dave (Plynsets), on and off the pool table, and he is a good guy, and a straight shooter. Did you notice this thread is over a year old?:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
Scott, I took his post as alluding to the fact that Plynsets had the power to relieve us of certain unwanted posters. When Jaden reappeared, 1&1/2years later he jokingly called fraud. :D
Dave will you play a guy that shoots with a Cuetec.:eek:
 
Scott Lee said:
Neil...Take it easy! I've spent DAYS with Dave (Plynsets), on and off the pool table, and he is a good guy, and a straight shooter. Did you notice this thread is over a year old?:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Never did get a chance to thank you for the lessons Scott! They were great.. Unfortunately I'm a schlep and literally put them to no use. After my b-day I've been remodeling the riverhouse out of state every weekend and have had zero free time. The "dots" are still on my pool table though.. LOL

Can you believe that I've only played pool 3 maybe 4 nights since last October?

I definately plan on hitting you up for the refresher course when you come through town again.

DJ
 
rackem said:
Scott, I took his post as alluding to the fact that Plynsets had the power to relieve us of certain unwanted posters. When Jaden reappeared, 1&1/2years later he jokingly called fraud. :D
Dave will you play a guy that shoots with a Cuetec.:eek:

I'll play anybody.. LOL I'm just your average (actually probably below avg right now) B player.

The cue means exactly "jack" to me though.. LOL I've been beaten by a broomstick before! :eek: (Granted I was a kid, but you understand the point)

DJ
 
I was crackin up....

Neil said:
It was meant as a joke. Sorry I got you Scott! (And it's not even April Fools Day! :D)


I was dying laughing when I read it. Playinsets had posted in my bro's thread about motorcycles and I couldn't remember where he knew me from so I was doing a search on threads he had started and ran across this one. I then remembered who he was and decided to respond to the thread even though it was old. I had actually started posting a while back, but it was funny that I just now found the thread.

I had already been laughing about the post in the thread where I believe it was Neil who said that he had a list of posters he wanted Dave to play and then when he posted to my response, I found it absolutely hilarious.

Rep to you Neil...

Jaden.

What's funny is that with all of the bad responses I have been getting recently, I was ready to take a break from AZ for a while and was just about to post a thread to that manner, when I ran across this old thread and have now decided to not take a temproary hiatus.
 
Back
Top