Im ok!

Grady

Pro Player
Thought I would update everybody. I’ve been home for 3 weeks and doing fine. Next week I get round 5 of chemo but I don’t have a long term prognosis yet.Thanks for all the love, prayers and support from all. I am going to the DCC although I won’t be doing my usual duties.Merry Christmas

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I would update everybody. I’ve been home for 3 weeks and doing fine. Next week I get round 5 of chemo but I don’t have a long term prognosis yet.Thanks for all the love, prayers and support from all. I am going to the DCC although I won’t be doing my usual duties.Merry Christmas

That's great to hear! Merry Xmas!:grin:

Best,
Mike

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
We've all been thinkin about you Grady. Some of us have said prayers and others just sending positive thoughts your way. A few are still sending a curse every now and then but you know how some people can be. :p

Glad to hear you will be at the Derby City Classic. Hope your health continues to improve and plan to see you at the DCC.

Thanks for all you have done for pool!

BarneyCalip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best Wishes to you and your family

Grady, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We are all pulling for you, Barney

szamboti

Registered
Grady,

I wish you all the best and I'll have my Mom add you to the prayer list.
Wishing you a Happy and Healthier New Year!

Barry

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

This is wonderful news. Looking forward to even more good news from you, Grady.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thats great news Grady.
Keep up the positive thoughts and remember, you have many years ahead for you.

Merry Christmas.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
''da man',,,,,,!!

Hey Grady,,,!!

Awesome to see ya back my man,,,

Have a great Holiday Season Buddy,,,

You're ''The Best''...

,,,,,,,,Alan ,,,,,,,,,,,,