In addition to Sarah Rousey........

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Angel Paglia has booked a trip into the single elimination rounds. Congrats, give 'em hell.

All the Americans are in the knockout stages. U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!
 
Last edited:
Way ta go Angel! And Monica, Julie, Viv, Sarah.........Cool, Team USA showing some game! :)
 
C'mon everyone. 1 reply?


Bumping because EVERY AMERICAN MADE THE KNOCKOUT STAGE!!!!!!!!!!
 
I have to say that I am very proud of Angel, here is to hoping she keeps on winning. :thumbup::angel2::woot::dance:
 
I'm so proud of my colleagues and fellow Americans! Congrats ladies...and keep giving 'em heck!!! Scratch some eyes out! :D

As JAM says....USA...ALL THE WAY!

Melissa
 
C'mon everyone. 1 reply?


Bumping because EVERY AMERICAN MADE THE KNOCKOUT STAGE!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely since none of them were expected to be able to compete with the quality of the other countries players.

By the way I'm still waiting for someone to confirm that Julie Kelly has become a United States citizen.


USA
 
CONGRATS to the USA women players !!!! Must be a blast over there :wink:
 
Back
Top