Interview With Charlie Williams And Cindy Lee

I'm gonna throw up. Charlie is quoted in the piece saying, "We select our players based on their character, integrity, and sportsmanship of the game."

OMG, really? Does anyone else still the stifling irony of this sentence?
 
I'm gonna throw up. Charlie is quoted in the piece saying, "We select our players based on their character, integrity, and sportsmanship of the game."

OMG, really? Does anyone else still the stifling irony of this sentence?

defendius_super_labyrinth_lock_wire.jpg
 
Putting the Charlie Williams issues aside. I agree with Cindy Lee's insight in the article "..pool isn't considered a sport in America. In Asian, it its considered a real sport."

Other than Dragon Promotion, does anyone else bring American players over to the asian market?
 
Putting the Charlie Williams issues aside. I agree with Cindy Lee's insight in the article "..pool isn't considered a sport in America. In Asian, it its considered a real sport."

Other than Dragon Promotion, does anyone else bring American players over to the asian market?

I've personally watched Cindy Lee work 72 hours straight to ensure that events run smoothly. You won't find anybody in the world of pool that is more dedicated, or a more valuable player. She's that damn good at what she does.

Say what you want about Charlie, he's a do-er and he makes things happen. He continuously perseveres with (what I view as) very little support. He's not afraid to put it all on the line - and he takes a lot of bullets and keeps coming back with more. He loves the game of pool enough to dedicate 340+ days a year to promoting/playing it. IMO, if there were more people working as hard as Cindy and Charlie, we'd get somewhere.
 
I've personally watched Cindy Lee work 72 hours straight to ensure that events run smoothly. You won't find anybody in the world of pool that is more dedicated, or a more valuable player. She's that damn good at what she does.

Say what you want about Charlie, he's a do-er and he makes things happen. He continuously perseveres with (what I view as) very little support. He's not afraid to put it all on the line - and he takes a lot of bullets and keeps coming back with more. He loves the game of pool enough to dedicate 340+ days a year to promoting/playing it. IMO, if there were more people working as hard as Cindy and Charlie, we'd get somewhere.

I agree Dave. Cindy and Charlie do a heckuva alot for the game . And apparently most of the experts in pool world agree with that poll I read making them #2 most influential
 
I agree Dave. Cindy and Charlie do a heckuva alot for the game . And apparently most of the experts in pool world agree with that poll I read making them #2 most influential

Give Charlie our regards from the forum, Spade. I'm sure he's close by where you are sitting and would appreciate it. :)
 
I've personally watched Cindy Lee work 72 hours straight to ensure that events run smoothly. You won't find anybody in the world of pool that is more dedicated, or a more valuable player. She's that damn good at what she does.

Say what you want about Charlie, he's a do-er and he makes things happen. He continuously perseveres with (what I view as) very little support. He's not afraid to put it all on the line - and he takes a lot of bullets and keeps coming back with more. He loves the game of pool enough to dedicate 340+ days a year to promoting/playing it. IMO, if there were more people working as hard as Cindy and Charlie, we'd get somewhere.

It is great that you have had a good experience in your dealings with the Dragon personnel, Dave. :)
 
I have had several dealings with Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions and they are good peeps in my book !!


-steve
 
Back
Top