Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh you forgot I work in a law office and I know what you did for a living. I see spin 8 hours a day. You know exactly what you were doing.

I do not care where you work.

You said:
Ghosst said:
Ok, so you were making things up in your post earlier like Danny does.

I ask again: What did I make up? Certainly, "working in a law office" (in an unknown capacity, lol), you are aware of the need to be specific and the need to document your accusations.

Lou Figueroa

9ballscorpion

He could sell a few copies and someone will upload it to be viewed by all. No more sales of a tape that has limited sales potential to begin with.

Currently, you can view the run with John himself at one of the viewings he is offering.

That is a very good point, that did not cross my mind. Maybe there is a way to upload the video to a private server, that would require a password to get into, to view the video. Maybe charge like $19.99 for a password to the server. Not sure if "server" is the right word for it, but does that sound like a good idea? It could be something that someone would not be able to copy, unless doing so with a camera recording, but then I imagine that the quality not be as good on the recording.

And to avoid sharing of the password, possibly have the password only be able to work on 1 single IP address? Not sure if that would be possible though.

There must be a way to get the video out there, and avoid it being spread around / shared for no extra cost to others who did not pay to see it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t know about any of that — details please.

Lou Figueroa
Not sure what you mean.

Is it the people you aren't familiar with, what they will be doing or what they will endorse or refute?

You know all the above, so your response can only be seen as flippant.

If Wilson/ Varner say 626 is legit, will you believe them?

If Wilson/ Varner say 626 is not legit, will you believe them?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U mushrooms have already been kept in the dark too long.
Many have stated that they have no desire to set thru many hours of boring repetitious shooting pool balls into gulping pockets. They certainly are not going to any effort to secure a lost cause video of edited proportions.
I must admit that i did watch js temper tantrum after the sliding spinning cue ball that ended his other high run attempt. The grabbing of the cue ball, throwing it back on the table, throwing his cue onto the table, throwing glove on the table, just some of his representative antics, par for the course. Same old, same old, hard to hide real js anywhere.
Which does not speak to 626 at all, it only furthers your personal distate for Mr. 626...and your bias.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Liar!
There can be no hi run record linked to the game of 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous, unless it started with a standard 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous rack of fifteen balls and a break shot from the kitchen. Call it like it is, just a high run attempt, no connection to the game, whatsoever.
Stop your lying to aid and abet your losing arguments.
Relax Skippy, nobody cares about the criteria you choose to cobble together. Its not a xradarx' delusion rules world record.

Go light another candle for Mosconi or something.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
626, 626, here 626! I’ve waited for 626 and IT hasn’t shown it’s ugly face anywhere. Makes me wonder, WHY?
Since you, especially, claim to have read all my posts upon the subject, and that you must know that I have never commented on a personal distaste for the number or the man.
So, back to square 1.
It’s only a great game.
He’s only a man.
Except it has been shown and opportunities to view it continue to be available.

We've even offered to pay your entry fee to attend a viewing.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Never asked for your help or coin of the realm.
I have made it abundantly clear to all of you 626 fans. I have no desire to view js video, edited or unedited.
Y'all seem to not comprehend the written word or just don't care. Just keep saying the same old bullshit over and over, again and again.

Yes you do keep on with the same bullshit, even admitting you don't care one way or the other about the run,

You just keep coming back because you don't have anything to do,
Here's to you kid.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Never asked you for anything either TCC. Everyone has opinions, none of which are any more or less valuable than anyone else's.

Everything was ok with me until the name calling and accusations from the pro 626'ers. Then the shit hit the fan.

I don't just believe in getting even, I make it a point to stay ahead.

I keep coming back because I choose to do so.

Mosconi can no longer speak in his own behalf. No need to allow a few confused individuals to blatantly accuse a dead man.

Thanks for the here's to you kid. That may have been true for me in the 1940's, but far from being called one today.

Have a nice day!

You started the name calling from the get go so don't even, you playing the victim card now is funny as hell

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No need for me to light a candle for Willie J. Mosconi. He's dead but his light will burn brightly forever. Sorry but can't say the same for ur idol.
Still confused about the future. Your's is destined to be a hot one. There won't be any need for lit candles when u get there either. Get real, ill one without logic and just basically full of sh*t.
My life doesn't revolve around 14.1 Skippy, I'm good.

I bet you wish you could go back in time and finish High School

Sent from the future.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody watch the podcast/interview I linked?

I did.

I watched the first half and will finish the rest tonight. I like listening to JS, he communicates well. I saw John interviewed in a TAR event and watched a few of his 100 plus run videos. I feel like he is the real deal.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Keep editing Skippy, at least until they leave some little hint of sanity.

Oh my, I missed it earlier when you condemmed me to hell...you are quite the powerful one.
Sent from the future.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
My recollection is that an attendee said here that a significant portion of the video was shown at double-speed.

Lou Figueroa
Yea I think they said 30% was sped up - at their weirdo 'semi public private theater showings'. Also a bit telling how ghost refuses to answer your question about what you were supposedly making up - speaks volumes about his credibility to this forum. As far as my theory it is pure spec, when ever a claim is made - it remains a 'claim' until verifiable proof surfaces. To the best of my knowledge nobody has seen unedited footage of this so called 626 mystery video. I doubt the un edited 626 will ever surface, trying to erase Mosconi's record for monetary game will not stand.

9ballscorpion

Liar!
There can be no hi run record linked to the game of 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous, unless it started with a standard 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous rack of fifteen balls and a break shot from the kitchen. Call it like it is, just a high run attempt, no connection to the game, whatsoever.
Stop your lying to aid and abet your losing arguments.

Is that the way Mosconi started his Record breaking run, from behind the kitchen, just like an actual game of 14.1 would start?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yea I think they said 30% was sped up - at their weirdo 'semi public private theater showings'. Also a bit telling how ghost refuses to answer your question about what you were supposedly making up - speaks volumes about his credibility to this forum. As far as my theory it is pure spec, when ever a claim is made - it remains a 'claim' until verifiable proof surfaces. To the best of my knowledge nobody has seen unedited footage of this so called 626 mystery video. I doubt the un edited 626 will ever surface, trying to erase Mosconi's record for monetary game will not stand.
You know full well people have seen it.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what you mean.

Is it the people you aren't familiar with, what they will be doing or what they will endorse or refute?

You know all the above, so your response can only be seen as flippant.

If Wilson/ Varner say 626 is legit, will you believe them?

If Wilson/ Varner say 626 is not legit, will you believe them?

What I mean is that I hadn’t heard about it before.

Soooo, curiosity leads me to ask stuff like when and where? I suppose if I thought about it for awhile I could come up with a lot of questions but I’ll just throw one out there for now: why, if the run has the well touted certification of the BCA, is this being done? IOWs, what’s the motivation and purpose? (Besides all that, one has to wonder if they’ll be hitting the 2x again, while eating barbecue with other unknown distractions.)

Frankly, I don’t get it. All this time we’ve had to listen to all the falderall about the gold-plated BCA certification. Two years later, is that blessing now seen as lacking in some way, lol?

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.