Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
Same place as u.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Opinion expressed, nothing more nothing less.

Don’t care who sits at the top of the hi-run contest or how they got/get there. That number has nothing to do with the actual game of 14.1 unless it was attained after a legal 14.1 opening break shot between 2(two) players.
Interesting...you should start your own organization with those rules. May as well require it to happen in Ohio while you're at it. Just curious...what is your rule when one player gets to 150 or whatever and the match is over, the opponent unscrews and goes home...does the other guy just keep shooting in sort of a...oh what should we call it?, hmmm...an exhibition?

Is there such really such a thing as the 5 mile record in the 1 mile race?

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine went to this event a few days ago at the Durbin Theater (I think that is what they called it? Eric Durbin's private...billiard...warehouse - for lack of a better word). It was an opportunity for the group to meet John Schmidt, watch the run, and take lessons from Mark Wilson and Nick Varner. There was a Navy Seal guy giving motivational speeches, and I'm not sure if John gave any lessons. My pal had a great time. He said the run was fun to watch, and he really enjoyed the event.

logical

Silver Member
Curiosity killed the cat!, but ur still here illyodd. No need to say more.
Googled it shows nothing must be a conservative question.
Another non-answer. What are you so afraid of? Go ahead and say what you mean instead of the old shuck and jive...nobody cares anyhow.

Texas Carom Club

play 1cushion & balkline
Silver Member
A friend of mine went to this event a few days ago at the Durbin Theater (I think that is what they called it? Eric Durbin's private...billiard...warehouse - for lack of a better word). It was an opportunity for the group to meet John Schmidt, watch the run, and take lessons from Mark Wilson and Nick Varner. There was a Navy Seal guy giving motivational speeches, and I'm not sure if John gave any lessons. My pal had a great time. He said the run was fun to watch, and he really enjoyed the event.

Was it jocko willinck ?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
The pool spooks that won’t forgive me for putting u out to pasture, even if it is just to spread u around like horseshit for fertilizer. I know hirsshit is cheap in northern mochigin.
Whats the heck wrong with Horse sht? I use it in my veggy garden? I in many ways eat it. Here are some onions I grew from it.

Attachments

• IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 34

logical

Silver Member
Your must be winning now?
I'm impressed, I don't even know WTF he was trying to say with that last one so I wasn't going to respond. If backpeddling ever gets into the Olympics he's our man.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Its called the Durbin Arena owned by Mike Durbin the cue maker. Great place, Mike spared no expense when he built that place.

Texas Carom Club

play 1cushion & balkline
Silver Member
IMAGINE THAT! A fun run to watch. Others providing lessons. USN Seal giving motivational speeches.
Anyone can view the same things on uTube free, in the comfort of their own home.
Play/stop/pause, select play speed 2x, 3x, play reverse. Now, that may be fun, but U’d be hard put to describe viewing it as fun.

You don't give a shit either way but here ya are urvry damn day,

Texas Carom Club

play 1cushion & balkline
Silver Member
AND damn proud of it. BUT I won’t hold ur yuth against u just because u can’t play the game nor the keyboard war very WELL, 🤢 🤮.
Now, this IS fun, railbird fakir. Best at whatever I choose, radar.......

Neither can you pal, that's why you on the interwebs forums yuckin it up with the rest of us

Cuedup

If they trolls were serious about their 'skepticism' they would go to a viewing and actually look for the supposed foul they just know is there. Then they could point to something specific that they believed invalidated the now official high run.

But its easier to lob grenades from the keyboard than actually get out there and do the work.

ChicagoRJ

EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
Silver Member
Another satisfied customer. When will it end ;)

Last night I had the unique privilege of viewing a truly historic event. The breaking of a 65 year world record! 626 balls! Surpassing the previous record by 100 balls!
https://www.facebook.com/mr400.john...o9nLbGJus8QG7lE72geMTjbiQGJohzzA&__tn__=-]K-R
John Schmidt and Jerry McWorter put on a great show, you do not have to be a pool player to thoroughly enjoy this presentation. It has drama, comedy anxiety, heart break and joy. John gives an inside look into the events that lead up to this monster number. This is not the typical player review of a match. You get a glimpse into the mind, heart and soul of the man as he inches ever closer to the record.

If you are in your area and you do not see this you are doing yourself a great disservice! You will be truly entertained.

Mike V.