Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yer not a pro, yer a puppet in many ways, I truly feel sorry for people like u. Maybe they will give u a carbon fibre shaft for trying to support the lie's being fed to public. Those trusted stewards of the game u mentioned would not dare try me in 14.1 for the cashola' neither nick or mark. U and yer pitiful fakebook crowd of leading excerpts have been exposed. Nothing wrong in believing in the hollywood lie's they are producing to public - that is yer choice. However the name calling towards me - from u - just cause I choose to see verifiable evidence before believing their 626 story - is out of line from yer end. I would add if u choose emotional/heresay evidence - as verbatim - rather than verifiable/factual evidence - well let me say - u have a poor ideology.

This is the guy you should be challenging.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• 287877850_390803799741202_9175319882360497043_n.jpeg
    287877850_390803799741202_9175319882360497043_n.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Unedited video constitutes equates to 'un slowed down' in yer world only? The video theuy played at theatre was 'sped up for time purposes'? Unedited does not mean 'un slowed down' - as u already knew, it means continual play or 'real time footage' I really think u need to get up to speed Bruce.
you are a treat, Danny...

You come back into the thread and quote months-old posts, and bring it back to start stirring the $hit again.

I, myself, haven't been in here in weeks. You, obviously much longer. Does this get to you that badly? Especially after JayShaw's run? (Whatever the final number is, its higher than 615, congratulations team, you accomplished your goal)

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Looks like u were wrong, those who try and get the public to believe in emotional evidence rather than verifiable evidence usually are - WRONG. What do u think about rack 23 in schmidts last high run fiasco - do u think the spot became a bit crowded on rack 23? Also do you think rack 23 is related to why bca never produced any verifiable evidence with their 626 claim. I will be surprised if u even care to comment. It's my view that rack 23 reflects why bca never had any verifiable evidence of the 626 footage for sale - and in disc form. But I saw where u went to their theater show lol.
I didnt go to the show. Did you?

Didn't think so.

The BCA was good with it. A number of high profile people were good with it.

Oddly enough, JayShaws run got cut back, after review, too. Where us your outrage? Oh yeah, it's not Schmidt. Gotcha, I see how it is.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure Schmidt just ran 1239 earlier today.

He used a Predator Revo C8^7 Shaft and the new Pantheress Series Cue made by Black Boar for Predator. Retail for the cue is ~$17,389 though that might change upon release.

The unedited video will be available to stream. You get a pass code when you buy a pack of Predator Chalk, with the only stipulation that no one provide Danny Harriman with access to the video.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure Schmidt just ran 1239 earlier today.

He used a Predator Revo C8^7 Shaft and the new Pantheress Series Cue made by Black Boar for Predator. Retail for the cue is ~$17,389 though that might change upon release.

The unedited video will be available to stream. You get a pass code when you buy a pack of Predator Chalk, with the only stipulation that no one provide Danny Harriman with access to the video.
Dude! You weren’t suppose to tell anyone!

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are a treat, Danny...

You come back into the thread and quote months-old posts, and bring it back to start stirring the $hit again.

I, myself, haven't been in here in weeks. You, obviously much longer. Does this get to you that badly? Especially after JayShaw's run? (Whatever the final number is, its higher than 615, congratulations team, you accomplished your goal)
Do we have any actual Video evidence of what Danny's high run is? Will we ever? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie- Pop? The answer to all of these questions remains the same: The world may never know.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the thread that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends....Dan claimed to, play 14.1 but he never really does. He keeps up all the drama like an asshole just because...

Status
Not open for further replies.