Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just for the likes of You.

Others have run more than Jayson, just never been credited with their claims.
Convenient twist of position there. You expect a claim to be taken as fact with far less evidence that John's run or Jayson's record run...when it suits your fancy.

How can you not see how hypocritical and foolish and self important that is?

It borders on astonishing!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t confuse the real world with your woke world.
The Man is dead and cannot be lambasted by js/js or anyone else’s bs claims.
How the claims were accomplished is an atrocious affront to the dead Man, Mosconi526 documented total.
DO NOT EXPECT THOSE OF US WHO REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE FALSIFICATION OF RECORDS TO JUST ROLL OVER AND play DEAD TO SATISFY THOSE ILL GOTTEN GAINS.
P*ss on your real world theory.
No comment on your convenient hypocrisy!? Whodathunkit?

Predictable.

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
Predick this, hypocrite, that you are.
Whodathunkit?
Nobody has to thunkit, they know when the shoe fits, it’s yours!
There are no such thing as anonymous hypocrites.
You’re branded!
You wear it well.
Typical dodging the question response. The great Harrdini bans anyone who questions the nonsense and sends in the minion to throw up the smoke screen.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why, y’all can’t seem to get enough of xradarx, dressing downs, is a mystery to myself and other posters here.
The above says it all.
Care to splain?
I’ve got time. Radar
We really can't get enough of you.
It's funny as hell.
You're asked what's your favorite color is and you start doing arithmetic.

telinoz

Registered
Convenient twist of position there. You expect a claim to be taken as fact with far less evidence that John's run or Jayson's record run...when it suits your fancy.

How can you not see how hypocritical and foolish and self important that is?

It borders on astonishing!
I did like his complete lack of evidence...
No names.
No vids
Just he said so, so its true.

Lol.

telinoz

Registered
Others have run more than Jayson, just never been credited with their claims.
So, apply the burden of proof to your statement.

Who are these 'others'?

What high run, runs are you claiming they made?

Where, when?

Look forward to reading your replies on this.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Read through it, you know there is not a single claim in that text file for a run above 700..
Apart from John, there are also a handful of claims above 600.
Most are 300 to 400 range.

So, all you have done is provide a source that shows nobody has done a higher run, even claimed, then Jaysons.
Ha ha.
Genius..
check again

telinoz

Registered
Arthur Cranfield aka "Babe", straight pool, 768 balls, unofficial, during a practice session (for legitimacy issues, he had witnessed runs of 493, 490, 450 and 420)
Read it and weep puke ass non genius
Gather your groupies and try to find another easy table.
Won’t be as easy now that people are really paying attention to the tables and how they were set up.
Those others just walked in and began shooting, nothing special about their tables or game abilities.
You are a bit emotional there mate.

It was a giant wall of text page.
So, I missed 1 single entry that was above Jayson.

Arthur was a good player.
No doubt about his sub 500 runs.
And, he might of done that 768, he had a good reputation for not lying.

Still, nothing offical.

And, not the huge Tsunami of runs higher than Jayson you stated.
Where you made out loads of players had done better.
One player does not equal many.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Nobody messed with the table.
Not accurate, the old chamberlain circus pocket table - now located here in Spfd, MO (me hometown). I know the guy who set the table up for Alberta (current owner of 669/714 table). Our table mechanic here in Mo said the table had huge pockets with ultra soft facing, I also noticed similar to Schmidt and bca's rebco - chamberlain's circus pocket table was removed and sold quickly. So u are wrong about that - just as u were wrong about the j.s/c.w/bca b.s. record. Did u attend their theatre show when it came to yer windy city?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Imagine my surprise to see a post I made about 2 years ago, come up again.

Danny is desperate to keep this 'train wreak' of a thread going.
Nothing pertinent to offer - just as normal u'r cueue' is warped, those who tried to steal Mosconi's Legit 526 - were the desperate one's. I remember u were upset early on in this thread for me simply asking to see evidence. U remind me of a pool room owner that is desperate to sell his room - but gets pj's in a bunch - cause honest people would like to see the room's revenue #'s. Keep getting frustrated - there are excuses for people like u - I just don't have any.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What evidence do you have that our feed was down for longer than I have said (two minutes) and/or what has been said here on that day?

Anyone can clearly see it was just two minutes and then the feed resumed and people got to watch Jayson break the record live. Or are you now saying no one got to watch the record being broken live?

Lou Figueroa
No I'm not saying that, 'no one' is a salesman's term - those who were there - LIVE at easy street light theatre - did in fact see the run LIVE. Are u saying that after the facebook feed is lost for viewers at home - that they still saw the run live? Do u expect me to believe everything I see on my phone? I also noticed how when I asked u bout chamberlains announcements to Public about table facings being replaced (during the Legends Semi live podcast) u quickly deflected to what chmaberlain stated here on this forum? Note : we were not talking about a forum conversation - we were typing bout what he said - on the podacast. He has said alot of b.s. here on this forum - that has nothing to do with what he stated on his podcast. In closing I would summarize ya'lls legends event as a 'mop up" but at least ya'll shared the lost footage with Open Public - that is all I have Lou. Plus I would rather see Shaw as the new Record holder, he has much more heart than that of poor j.s./Andy Valharia.